WTF!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dizzy, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Now You Guys Probably Know Ya Girl is Jamaican an I was Born in Kingston but My Ancestors from Nigeria in Africa tho.

Well Anyways I Noticed a News Flash Today that Said 300 School Girls Kidnapped From a School by Armed Groups an it Happen in Nigeria...Apparently this Isa Common Occurence Over There an I Just to High an Spaced Out I Never Even Knew That.

WTF They Letting This Go On Tho Don't They Have a Police or Military to Get These @$$h*les Either Arrested or Assassinated because They are Scum an i Totally Feel Horrible for Those Kids That Get Takin Over There an They Parents too.

I Knew Africa Has Many Bad Issues But I Always Just Assumed Nigeria was a More Peaceful Country for Some Reason an I Guess that's Why They Always Say Never Assume sh*T about Anyting Lbvs. Very Disturbing News tho an I'm Sadden to Hear it!

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

2. to be given a wives to the supporters of the terror group just like IS ..?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Dizzy, Feb 27, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021

Yea You Probably Right SMH. Ion Care So Much About The Reasons Why They Did it tho I Just Hope They All Get Caught or W/E an The Girls Get Rescued too Most Importantly!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I seen this on the news earlier smh some groups like that raid schools ect regularly round the world it just doesn't get reported as much :hide:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

5. Yea Its Pretty Sick Sh*t No Matter Where it Be Happening at Tho IMO! Thanks For The Reply Tho Brews.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes, slavery is alive and active in parts of Africa. It's insane to think it goes on like it does. Whole villages murdered and or enslaved.... Whole. Freaking. Villages!

• Like Like x 1

7. I Know an it's Very Sad to See The African Gangs an Terrorists Hurting there Own Sisters an Brothers too I Just don't Get it.

~Toni~

8. With Biden in the White House, and giving up control of the borders, crimes against humanity like this will likely start happening in the US.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

9. Stuff Like This Already Happens in America an Has Been for Ages tho. It's Going to Happen no Matter Who The President is. All We Can Do is Hope The Police Shut Some of it Down an just Be Prepared in Case We Gotta Defend Our Selves an Our Families From The Bad People Out There. Being a Black Woman I Never Let My Guard Down. The Second I Step Outside My House I'm Watching My Surroundings an People Around Me. Luckily i Don't Really Ever Go Any Where With Out Company an My Own CCW too.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. But I thought democrats cared about ppl? Oh wait trump was the one that took a stand on human trafficking huh.

• Like Like x 3
  11. human trafficking and sex trafficking is/was already rampant in the US(before biden took office too). i read stories about it all the time, and even hear stories about attempted kidnappings at my local walmart in my small town...

it happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. very sad Dizzy, this stuff happens all the time all across the world, even here in the US. human trafficking is terrifying if you think about it, especially if you have kids.

also nigeria is far from peaceful lol, i believe its one of the worst countries in africa. lots of crime and poverty and lots of poor people trying to run scams or do other shit to make money.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Yea IK You Right. but atleast this Times they Got the Girls Rescued. I already Know it Happen in America that's why I said in My Above Post if anybody Ever Try that on me or my Kids ill Shooting them to Kill...they Not Taking us anywhere. My best Friend Araceli is From Mexico an she Told me stuff like that Happens there a lot too.

Yea You Right lol idkwhy I thought it was Peaceful there probably just WishFull Thinking about my Ancestors Home Land lol. It Sucks that alotta Africa is that way tho an Makes me Sad I Feel Bad for those People over there.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Maybe they should ask China to save them since China is all over Africa stealing any resources left by the British.

• Like Like x 1