Would you smoke out of a penis bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yungduskybatfis, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #161 stlmodude, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    of course i'd rip that thing. its not like its a real cock; its a goddamn bong.

shit, if i came across a dick-shaped bong, i'd record myself hitting it on my phone and proceed to upload that to youtube.

that puts you at instant C/lower B e-celebrity status.

edit:
    its kind of pretty much really sad that this thread is 11 pages long.

2. If it was john stamos penis bong then yes... otherwise yes also.

3. Hell Yeah...I would buy one if it was cheap enough lol (NO HOMO)

4. haha john stamos jokes are so gay yet so funny at the same time. +rep to you. some of these people need to grow up. it looks like a penis. how is it going to make you gay if you get high by smoking out of it. a bong is a bong why would you ever make and apple bong over it>?

5. yeah i would, I don't really have any issue with it. Its not like its a real penis, its just a piece of glass/plastic. I have smoked out of a spoon that looked a lot like a penis and it was no big deal.

6. He's blunt but he has a point....

7. haha wouldnt be my first choice tokin tool (id rather my roor) but hell if i could get high as shit off kind bud and get some ass, by all means id do it.... as long as it wasnt a hair dick bong.. thatd be gross haha :eek:

8. Hell yes I'd smoke out of a penis bong..that thing is wicked awesome! I need to buy one!!!:yay:

Then again, that's an unfair question...im a chick so I don't count really.Then again I'd be completely stoked about a vagina vaporizer or a titty bong!

9. I got no problem with it lol?

It's just a bong, I think it'd be kind of funny

10. Honestly, if it was dank shit, and I was going to get super dooper high, then fuck yes.
    It's not like its attactched to a guy and you're smoking cones off his knob.
    It's all good.
    A peice of plastic doesnt change my sexuality one bit.

11. yes i would ...looking to buy biggest most realistic one i can find

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. probably would be tempted to slide it down my throat

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sure why not? Since we are reviving dead threads with no posts in over 11 years.

14. hell nahhhh tooo the nahhhhhhhhh

15. I see this thread is old and has been revived lol so I'll answer it, why not. I would actually buy one of those bongs in a store if they had one. Only bc it's so outrageous and wild, I wouldn't be able to resist. I'd use it too, sure why not lol, I'd just have to hide it in my bedroom for when my family comes over.

16. For me, it doesn't matter what you smoke from.

17. Given the scenario you described both of us smoking would increase the odds of getting laid therefore mathematically any gayness is canceled out, so yes. If a dude whipped one of those out, then no.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #178 nathmaheshmp, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    I don't give a fuck then. Why should I? Does smoking out of a penis bong make me gay? Do I care if other people think I'm gay if I smoke out of a penis bong? No, cause i'll be high as shit and they won't cause they're too uptight (and homophobic, come on, you're not sucking a fucking dick) to smoke out of it :smoking:. 9apps cartoon hd

19. absolute best resurrection bump I've seen during 2020

and yes, I would hit one.
    the original post on this thread makes me ctfu...
    what kinda lame would only hit a penis bong if someone has sex with them for doing it? :confusedalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. You just outed yourself googling penis bongs, report back when you find one:ey:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1