Would you smoke out of a penis bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yungduskybatfis, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I'm a straight male, but i was once posed the question if you wanted to get ripped, and u were at a chicks house, and the only thing there was to smoke out of was a penis bong, and the bud was mad dank, would you smoke out of it?

Well my answer was that if she agreed to fuck me if i smoked it then i would, but if not id just make an apple bong.

The other thing that came up in this conversation is that if your still living with your parents and you owned a penis bong, and they found it, they wouldn't say anything to you. theyd just leave it and pretend like they never saw anything

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It's a bong right? Just in the shape of a penis?
    I don't give a fuck then. Why should I? Does smoking out of a penis bong make me gay? Do I care if other people think I'm gay if I smoke out of a penis bong? No, cause i'll be high as shit and they won't cause they're too uptight (and homophobic, come on, you're not sucking a fucking dick) to smoke out of it :smoking:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. No, I wouldn't smoke a pole.

I would gladly roll the weed up in a blunt or a zig-zag though.

• Agree Agree x 1

4. yeah it makes you pretty gay...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ask Freud the same question and he'd say that smoking a cigar is pretty much the same thing. I'd prefer something else, but if it was the only thing I guess I would. A bong is a bong... even if it looks like a dick lol. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nope. I would not smoke out of a penis bong, but I sure as hell wouldn't turn down a vagina vape.:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm not saying i'd do it if there was another option, but if I wanted to get ripped and it's dank shit and the only thing to smoke out of was that, then i really don't care. Damn, i'm sounding pretty defensive all of a sudden :p.

8. yeah, but how about a cigar that comes complete with a set of balls and a penis shaped tip that you put your lips around.

and Op, you hit the penis bong didnt you...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Wow, some of you guys are VERY homophobic (obsessed with manliness, calling things gay).

More often than not, homophobic people are just hiding their own feelings.

10. honestly...why would you not...if its dank and its a bong and the only REAL option..why not...mabye you little teens who aren't comfortable with your sexuality yet wouldnt but hey..I know that I love women, and would NEVER do anything remotley sexual with another male so I dont really care if it looks like a penis cuz in reality its a bong and not a living penis

11. a lot of you guys need to grow up.

i think if i ever encountered a cock-bong it'd be too funny not to smoke.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I agree with Dirt. lol

13. Yes. I mean it's just a bong, with free dank weed. As long as she didn't stick it up her ass or pictures of me smoking didn't end up on the internet I would do it.

14. fuck yes. A bong's a bong. Alright you're not deep throatin it or anything, you're just doing it to get high, doesn't make you gay. Besides, if the girl's hot, after you're done, ask her what'd she do with it if it was a real penis.

15. yeah i would.. i don't care what shape the bong is in.. if you're seriously that worried about your rep, you have bigger issues to worry about.

16. i prob would, im not gay and it owuld jsut be a joke

17. I would. Who gives a fuck?

[/thread]

18. I totally agree with your sentiment. I would TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY smoke out of a dick bong, without a doubt. That would be funny as hell and the pictures would be hilarious for years to come. There should definitely be a stem for each ball so you could light up in two different places.

19. I find it very disconcerting that some members of these boards feel that homosexuals are predisposed to liking dick-shaped bongs. I have homosexual friends; some them are the coolest people I know and I am sure that some of them might not want to hit a dick shaped bong. Do people honestly think that every facet in a homosexual's life is some how related to dicks? :rolleyes:

I myself am not a homosexual, but I find homophobia very annoying.

[/end rant]

Toke on GC... :smoking:

20. A bong is a bong, even if its shaped like a cock and pointed at my face....