Would you smoke out of a penis bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yungduskybatfis, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I'll smoke yours if you smoke mine ;)

I'd be afraid it was used as an anal dildo though...

and then why would I want to stick my dick in something that's THAT stretched out :eek:

2. [​IMG]
    That's not me, but I found this pic. Lol. Pretty realistic.

3. if someone was like hey i have this penis bong wanna hang it i would say sure but i wouldn't never buy any smoking parphanlia that is in the shape of a dick

4. I have a vagina pipe!
    Not a vape though...

5. I would. I would even smole a real penis to get high

6. This is such a rip off of my thread, the exact same as this.

:mad:
    ^my angry face.

7. I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

But I'd rather keep my dignity in tact.

8. +1:hello:

9. cock smokers ;) ?

10. ...then why the hell is your custom user title "Tossing Salad Bowls"

11. fuck yeah i'd smoke it. who cares what it looks like...it's a bong... it's dank weed... LETS GET HIGH!!

12. Only if the penis bong is smaller than my penis, if its bigger i would feel insecure haha

13. Give me a penis bong, and some free dank and I'll smoke the shit out of it.

Just gotta make sure theres no cameras around first.

14. Your post makes no sense considering the context of my last post. Are you insulting my sexuality or my dignity?

Who said I enjoy tossing man salad? Just because you toss salad doesn't mean you like man ass. I like tossing female ass...

Well there went my dignity.:eek:

lololololololololol

15. I believe sucking on penises are for females unless you are homosexual,

and I believe "blowing" and "sucking" on dicky bongs are to be used by females, unless you feel like the need for penis time!

Its like a female blowup doll, it has a simulated vaginal opening for the male to stick his dick in. And what can the female do with it?

16. fuck yea id smoke outta it. a bongs a bong. hell, a few years ago my friend had a bowl that was in the shape of a dick. it was even anatomically correct with the veins and everything.

17. If you are a straight male why would you have a problem hitting a penis bong if there was mad dank in it? Really, an apple piece over a legit bong? Maybe you are insecure about your sexuality :p.

18. The female can put a strap-on onto herself and practice fucking the shit out of the doll. A female can practice fingering the doll. She can even put a strap-on onto the doll and ride it. Better analogy PLEASE.

19. If it was the only thing to smoke out of then w/e its a bong not a dick. And only if the bong belonged to a chick

20. my friend's boyfriend has a bowl shaped into what looks like to all of us a penis with a string coiled around it, but hey bud's bud dude.