Would you smoke out of a penis bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yungduskybatfis, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I’m gonna say it’s like riding a moped, it’s ok but if your friends see you you’re gonna hear about it for the rest of your life.

Not that suckin a dick is bad if that is your thing. I have nothing against our gay brothers and sisters.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. And honestly I would be waaaay more apt to make fun of the idiot that had a problem with the dick bong and decided that there was no way to get high because they couldn’t MacGyver a piece.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. my friend has a penis bong, balls, flesh colored, tip and all. I wouldn't smoke out of it, would just use an apple, never had to make the choice though. No he's not gay either

4. That cock bong looks to be just the thing to separate the men from the boys.
    As an added bonus, it's the type of piece that would have less people wanting to use it so less chance of catching colds, flu, coldsores and other shite in these times.
    Too many people i know won't clean the tip after slobbering all over it then passing it along....filthy animals.
    Maybe the new bong etiquette should include sterile alcohol pads to wipe down between users.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I mean...it's a bong...if I were still smoking and it was the only smoking device around, yeah, ok.
    Is it a little hetero confronting?
    Yeah.
    One might feel a bit effeminated by it? I doubt many would want any pictures taken?
    I can't honestly say that stuff wouldn't be in play for me, I got nothing to prove, my 80's vibe is probably pretty dinosaur by todays standards.

But yeah...if I wanted to smoke a bowl, I'm not going to be all like "miss me with that gaaaaaay shit", I might have something of a chuckle about how stupid the thing was, but yeah I'd use it.

Own it? No.
    Use it? Yep.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I wouldn't care and I would laugh my ass off for 20 minutes before even hitting it. :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nah bro.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Man too many y'all got fears of smoking outta dick pipes. Dude its just a piece not the real thing and even if who cares if other dudes suck cock exactly? Too many homophobic people man. :laughing::laughing::bolt:

Would you smoke outta gun shaped pipe with the barrel facing in your mouth? Its not a real gun its just a pipe but yes it could look like something you wouldn't want to do. Same shit man you ain't gonna kill yourself its just a pipe. :lmafoe:

9. Bring your own pipe. she will not look at you the same way. My man suck on a bong shape like a big fat cock. He sucks on better than I do. Which makes him a straight up bitch.

10. No, I would not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. nope, I'd rather just smoke out of a soda can..

12. Most bongs are phallic in design anyway, so who tf really cares?

I mean… come on… we’re talking about smoking weed, getting elevated, zooted, baked, blasted, toasted, roasted, and fried. what does it really matter as long as it’s a clean piece.

Reality: if you’re too insecure in your own masculinity to smoke out of a penis shaped bong, then put the weed down and go off somewhere until you mature a bit.

13. I think it's kinda childish to make a Penis bong, but whatever floats your boat I guess. To answer the ? no, not if I have a choice. Is circumcision an option? The better the weed, the closer to a Yes. If I have to ask if it's ever been in your ass before I take a hit, the closer to a HELL NO!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yes you could smoke out of a Penis & still be "ruggedly handsome", I'm more of a Boob Bong guy I guess but would prefer just a simple gimmick free smoking device that has everything you need & NOTHING it does not.

• Agree Agree x 1