Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woops

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mikeyboy, Dec 31, 2020.

1. I ate 4 of my wife's gummies and you only need 1 for the whole day. They're homemade, and potent as fuck. Being a strict bud smoker, I had no idea wtf I was doing. Now I can hardly focus. Shouldn't have ate 4 one after the other. Mercy.
    :confused:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Should have eaten more.

• Winner Winner x 1

3. I'm probably too late but have something to eat, Stay hydrated & sleep it off if you can... I've also heard chewing whole peppercorns helps bring you down but I'm not sure on how true it is as I like to be as high as possible so I've not tested it out :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. According to the internet and Neil Young, a taste or whiff or two of black pepper helps combat the paranoia and anxiety that a major high can bring on. Just grab a container of black pepper and sniff, being sure not to inhale it. You can also pop two or three whole peppercorns in your mouth and chew on them

How to Stop Being High: 11 Tips.

I've also seen others here post about eating them & having results so it might work :confused_2::smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Smelling fresh cracked peppercorn does indeed work. do it a few times take a break keep doing intervals.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I've never been high enough to try and get "un"high

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. That's good. Be careful if ya ever dabble in edibles, because it's easy to get there!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Whoa. I rode it out bro'. That was a trip. Think I'm sticking to smokin' bud out of my pipe. Once that shit goes in your stomach, you're fucked! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. You are very welcome to pop over. I'll let you have some candy that will change your mind. I'm 57, been smoking hard for a lot of years. And I couldn't straighten up. So you are obviously more of a man than me dude.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Didn't need them bro'. Talked myself through it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Okay. Let's start this thread up again. For those of you who read my post last night, I have returned. Mark the time 8:45pm EST.

I just took 2 more gummies tonight, and I plan on hitting #4 by midnight. Anyone who is on and wants to hang with me all night, blaze up and sound the fuck off!

To win, you have to have the last post standing. Any takers? Can't go to any parties this year, let's have one at GC!
    Who's with me?
    :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Sounds like a good night. Some buddies an I are hanging in my garage, getting high and installing a supercharger. Perfect New Years Eve.

Also, can't wait to hear your story tomorrow.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Alright man. Let's do this. Bear in mind I been vapin' all day. Here's to the New Year bro'.
    :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Only been 45 minutes since I ate the 2. I don't feel it, going to eat #3 now. Not too long until midnight. Okay I'm rambling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. <-- just popped 2 more
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]

75 mg each. 2 for breakfast at 4am and I usually would NOT have any more for 24 hours. 2 more this close is going to punch me really hard and I should NOT keep toking on the Kief until it kicks in and I see where I land but it's been almost a year since I had a hang the fuck on ride.
    [​IMG]
    Damn the hash caps melting in your mouth are not just tasty as can be they give me that crawling fingers up your spine that foreshadows a good trip.

Ahhhhh Radar Love on the headphones. That works.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. A bit of smoke or vape will boot that edible in the ass and kick it into gear.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. <-- just took a torch hot drill bit to the stone pipe and now it hits like it should. WOOHOO.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. T
    That's how I clean mine.

Been smoking since 4 this morning. Just put a pot of coffee on. Boys are rolling some blunts. Garage is a toasty 78°.

Good night for all it sounds like so far.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1