Why concentrates?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PajamaSam, Jun 8, 2012.

1. had a dab for the first time the other day. Now I've been smoking solid for about 4 years and it felt like my first time. The hit absolutely tore up my lungs but the effect was CRAZY.
    It was very intoxicating and trippy, comes on quick and lasted about an hour.

I can see why so many people are into it

2. Been smoking wax this year, fucking amazing.

Smoking less vegetable matter helps.
    Not to mention it tastes better than weed can ever get.

3. Btw not all wax is good IMO.

I like the creamy stuff that crumbles, the clear and hard stuff like shatter IMO tastes like gasoline.

4. why concentrates?

I just got out of work and took a medium sized dab. I am now fully medicated.
    took me 15 seconds, saved my lungs and leaves my room smoke free.

gotta love some home made shatter.

5. To each his own. i personally prefer the shatter i make over my honey comb.
    more taste and burns nice.

6. Yeah my GF likes shatter, she likes the potency.

For some reason the crumbly wax has an amazing silky taste I cannot describe but i swear my mouth is having an orgasm.

7. When it gets to the point of where your usual 2 .4 bong tolks of dank only get you noticeably high for 25 minutes. You don't have to smoke 5+ times a day like a bone head to get your tolerance like this; I've been smoking only once or twice a day for 4 years now, and I really wish I could switch to concentrates.

But if buds 100% cut it for you, stick to them for as long as you can ! Concentrates would probably be overkill for you at this point, and would probably knock you on your ass !!

8. yes. This. ^

9. I've never taken a dab, but I really want to.

10. Easier? Dabbing: Put a small amount on tip of dabber. Heat nail. Touch dab to nail. Smoking: Break up weed/grind weed. Fill bowl. Smoke bowl.

Same thing.

Do you have to open up a greenhouse in your kitchen to get pot? No. So don't bring up the preparations to concentrates, because that's just how purchasing a product works.

11. dude your retarded..

" A dab isnt as satisfying as a rip of bud "

OKAY buddy gimme your bud, and lemme make some oil for you with it.

You take that dab, then when you get your breath back ill be waiting for you to tell me how much better oil is over bud.

12. #72 Berry, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    I have just recently started using concentrates exclusively over flower the last couple of months.

The main reason I moved up to concentrates was my tolerance level sky rocketed after I moved to a medical marijuana state and got my patient card. Instead of taking a t-break, I figured I would just move up to something stronger.

I found a dispensary that has really great full melt bubble hash for $5/g once a week so I just stock up on bubble hash and the occasional wax and still end up spending about half the money per week than I used to on flower.

Also its nice to get just as baked off of one hit of concentrates as it would take you about 20-30 minutes of vaping to achieve.

13. not to be a dick but you do realize that eventally your dab tolerance will rise too

14. #74 nckush, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012

not to be a dick but ive been extracting for a year and smoking oil non stop.

One dab still sets me off. Its all you really need. Here let me break it down a little for ya

the BHO is more on the THC end. If you can imagine how a bong hit of some dank smacks you in the face, take that and times it by twenty five and thats what a SMALL .02 dab of hash oil will do to you. Every time. ive been smoking it forever bro almost strictly oil sometimes and i get a overload of THC most of my days. I literaly get sick of smoking, the oils just too sweet and good. makes me nautious

15. Agreed, one fat dab of flower nectar always gets me where i need to be. And i haven't had a t-break from errl since dec. of last year. It's just so much more efficient, and effective :smoking:

16. Im gonna run a quarter today. Yall are makin me crave more errl

17. I'm not even worried about my tolerance is what I was trying to get at. I've just started smoking concentrates so even though I'm getting much more stoned than I would be on flower, I'm still only smoking a tiny fraction of what an average long time BHO smoker uses, so I have plenty of room to increase the amount I'm smoking before I scratch my tolerance.