Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide weed during a festival?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jncwhite, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Im going to wireless festival on the 8th of July and was looking at their website and it says they have metal detectors and sniffer dogs there.

I was going to put my weed in a ziplock bag and then in my underwear (taking around a quarter ounce), but scared now the dogs will still smell it.

It is permitted to take in snacks, was thinking as opening a pringles tube, triple bagging the weed and putting dryer sheets in with it, hiding it at the bottom of the pringles tube and then glueing the foil top back onto the pringles can so it looks unopened. Do you think the dogs would still smell this?

What are some other methods you guys have used which have gotten past dogs.

Also I have anxiety, so any useful ways to keep my chill and not look worried or paranoid when the dogs smell.

I also have a fear of big dogs, is there any way I could use that to my advantage to not be throughly sniffed, or would that look bait that im trying to hide something?

Thank you!

2. If worst come to worse I will haha, but dont really wanna put shit in my ass, thats my girlfriends job :p

EDIT: No pun intended, "shit in my ass"

3. Do what you need to do

4. Guess so, if I do need to suitcase it, what other precautions what I need to tape like how many ziplock bags should I put it in, dryer sheets? heard something about washing the ziplock bags stops the lsmel even more?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seal it water proof and put it in a bottle of almost boiling highly concentrated coffee and make sure it doesn't float. No dog should smell it

6. You can buy smellproof bags that you can store whatever you like in then just put down your trousers

7. Dogs at a festival? Good lord they really must not want people smoking some fucking weed...Chances are the dogs are either explosive sniffing dogs, or they are bluffing...I doubt they would spend the money on officers and canine units just to make sure weed doesn't get into the show.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Id just bring it in my pocket. No need to shit bricks about it.

9. you havent been out to a festival in awhile have you?
    Dogs, car searchers, drug tests..the works

We even get drug tests on drivers as they leave the area.

10. You are allowed to bring food. Understand that a dog cannot realistically tell you whether it is the food they smell or the weed. Or at least, they have their off days and that can be explained away...

Food is your best bet. Go for something more creative than a can of pringles though lol.

Had friends that have used the sewn up fully prepped chicken method with a vacuum sealed oz and it worked out well for them.

Need to be creative.

11. Deodorant bottle... take all deodorant out put weed in... screw the deodorant back in and bam there you have it.

12. The dogs are trained to signal the officer when it smells weed. It won't signal for food

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #15 trickroller, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    1. Seal it well. Immerse in a tall styrofoam cup. Add much ice on top of it then fill with black or dark colored soda. They won't ask you to empty out your soda and you can sip it right in front of the po po or security or whoever. Look em in their eyes and sip that shit. The herbs is at the bottom of the ice and drank sealed properly mayne.

2. get a very small herb jar online (not sure what they're called but I owned one at one point) . Break down bud. Put bud in jar and cover. Place in your underwear. Walk with paper. Ziplocs CANNOT contain the scent of dank weed but a sealed bottle with a screw on cap will do the trick. Just make sure the labeling on the bottle hides what is in the bottle. Strawberry NESQUIK is good cause the moth of the bottle is wide enough and the labeling with the rabbit prevents you from seeing what is inside. Just don't swing your hands like the bottle is light and empty...dead giveaway

Wash hands with excess alcohol or excess hand sanitizer then flush with water after handing the weed to get any thc residue off of your hands if you are really paranoid about the smell. The thc is soluble in any alcohol including ethanol (found in alcohol beverages) so it will dissolve but may needs to be flushed away with excess water. This is why rubbing alcohol is used to clean bongs when water can't. Thc is not soluble and will not dissolve in water but it will dissolve in alcohols including ethanol which is found in alcoholic beverages. If the hand sanitizer is scented better yet. I believe some perfumes should dissolve thc as well.

I'm assuming the scent is the main factor you're worried about. Just screw the plastic bottle cap down good n tight and that should take care of the scent....there are a few more I used in my time but I'm high and can't remember...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. If you're allowed to bring food in for cooking why not triple bag it and freeze it between a couple of steaks?

15. #17 trickroller, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    If it's not more than an ounce or 2 you can ziploc it well, vacuum seal if you can and put it at the bottom of a bucket of KFC chicken with all the chicken pieces laying on top the sealed ganja. Make sure the KFC Chicken is not hot or the thc molecules could in turn get warmer and more excited escaping into vapor leaving the bud less dank since it then has less thc molecules on it now with the hot chicken. Wash or flush the outside of the bag and your hands in excess alcohol (not water) to wash away the thc. Any vodka or rum should be fine. Any alcohol or something with enough alcohol in it like hand sanitizer will work fine. After sealing another option would be to immerse it in dark watery food like a tub of BBQ sauce or soup or dark gravy. The scent molecules won't wake their way through the sauce so no one will be able to smell it. TOO MUCH SAUCE. You can eat the chicken from the bucket in front of the five-O and talk to them and look em in they eyes while you eats it. If you black like me you can lean into the stereotype to make them uncomfortable...

16. I remember when I was younger guys would smuggle ganja seeds across the border in ketchup or Concord grape jelly. When the recipient received the jam or whatever in the container they just empty it into a sieve or fine rice strainer of some sort and run it under some water in the kitchen sink. Ketchup washes out and seeds stay behind. 10 seeds or more in some grape jelly 20 seeds of dank dank dank in som honey BBQ sauce bottle. Not sure what they do now but man those guys were crazy back then... lol

17. They just post them like you should of done..

18. Hmmm let me think...u were not in the country I'm referring to...back then...smuggling large quantities of seeds under those circumstances unlocked a real life achievement I'm sure at least 150G per instance...I'm sure those people got their 'gamer respect'