Weed makes me become a total mute and I'm awkward..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushkandi, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Dude wtf... tell them like “bruh I’m just high.” Like why is getting stoned this Big a deal and why are you thaaaat concerned about what people think of you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think you get so so so stoned it might be in your mind I had people fucking with me big times on bud

3. You and me is just the same. Whenever I smoke weed my anxiety boosts up . Couldn't even move my lips . If I am with a group of friends when I am high I'll be sitting there alone because I don't wanna feel awkward . My heart bumps so fast that I can hear them in my ears . I was looking for somebody that was having the same problems I am facing . Now I know.... Am not alone . I usually somkes indica . It doesn't matter both sativa and indica makes me nervous. 2 months back I used to go out and chill out with my friends but now I am completely alone . I lost all of my friends .I don't want to get out my home . Sometimes I am having these suicidal thoughts late up night. I have insomnia . Sometimes I don't sleep for 2days straight . These suicidal thoughts won't go away . I am suffering a lot and I don't know what to do .

4. #44 astrohammer, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    Go to local support groups or call a suicide hotline for help.
    USA national hotline: 800-273-8255
    Or visit International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) - Resources: Crisis Centers for other countries to find a crisis center.

Now IMO, you should find the solice of focusing on yourself; you're health, desires, goals, confidence, skills, hobbies, parts of you etc.
    I believe through these acts of self-care you find the people you might have meant to meet and maybe a place too.

Sometimes we cant provide ourselves with this care because of our surroundings or pre-existing conditions. You're not alone.

I found power in finding out what my life could be if I could withstand the pain and somehow find my way, a way, something, who knows if I kept trying. It's never as easy as saying it. Sometimes it seemed like I had to fake it just to get by. I started entertaining how much I could possibly take, how far could I fall. Theres dark times, you know. Sometimes they seem to stalk us. Dont give power to the reasons to quit, find the reasons to keep going. Empower yourself, your pain and struggle can be power. Theres a lot of people who are terrible human beings and have the ability/privilege of achieving their happiness and a long life of getting what they want. Why the fuck should they exist and you shouldn't? You're the one deserving it.

No more of my opinion.

Consult a professional or support groups if you can access those services. Dont be ashamed, lean into it. Good luck
    Sorry if I said too much

5. Ever think your High Fun't Autistic?
    Could be true.

6. TLDR
    Quit smoking forever

7. I don't get awkward but I get quiet. Last time I was chilling with a newish group they all collectively decided I was "The guy who would never snitch" because I don't say much.

8. I’m kinda the same, sounds like yo should just stick to smoking alone, or find better friends who react the same way tbh. I get quiet too, but to build up my talkative side, I’ll smoke before running errands or smoke and intentionally hang around in the kitchen when I know my roommates are there. It forces you into light interactions, instead of heavy conversations. The more you do that, the more you’ll be equipped for longer conversations when the time comes. But also there ain’t no shame in smoking alone.

9. [​IMG]...I'm sure he's
    Yeah October 2011 ..well fixed by now ...lol

10. Just find a cute socially weird girl to smoke with.

11. Hey Kushkandi, you're not alone, I was also a mute when I smoked as well, I'm high right now as I am typing this down, I been smoking well over 20 years, and still do, I get quiet when I smoke sometimes still, but for the most part I just smoke by myself. it's the best way, I feel like I'm more of a night time smoker and I thought I needed to smoke with other people when I had weed but nope, just go home watch some tv or play some games and just get high and chill. sounds like you're trying to hang with new people who are obviously ignoring you and then making fun of you for being high and quiet. sounds like you should maybe change up your circle of friends that you were hanging with. maybe cut some ties with people to better suit you. also you don't need to smoke weed all the time, or do you? try out both and see how that works out for you. I used to only smoke every now and then, trial and error, that didn't work for me cause I wasn't used to smoking a lot so when I did, I would get so high I wouldn't talk cause I couldn't really think of anything to say other than "I'm fucking high man". then after a while, you get used to it, maybe smoke a little bit each day to get your body used to being high and eventually you'll have no problem carrying on a conversation when you're stoned. train yourself for it. when I'm high i can talk perfectly inside my head but when i got to say it out loud, nothing comes out. I guess weed affects people differently, also if you find you're a little too high and can't get back down, EAT SOMETHING. always work. people like to talk when they have food in their bellies. also it bring down the high when you eat.