Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wedding cake 32 percent thca?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hihahn420, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Smoke it and see how she does.

2. Smooth and tangy very nice smoke smells like yard grass when combusted but the effects are on point relaxation and munchies are hardcore

3. #4 BrassNwood, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Understand first I'm not arguing in any way and this is just a WTF in general and i'm stoned and talking out my ass.
    Lets look at this logically.
    How to help consumers understand the amount of THC and CBD in their cannabis | Leafly
    So all the sites agree the label means 32% of the dry weight of that bud is THC.
    This is where I get lost.
    upload_2021-3-22_8-58-35.jpeg
    We are down into 50x microscope range here. You can see them naked eye it's frost and hard to see individual stalks.
    [​IMG]

Now we are at 250x magnification and we still can't see the THC-a.

What we are talking about is inside that Trichome. Now we are down to a cellular level.

How in the fuck is this 32% by weight THC?
    Something is off by several decimal points.
    Did I miss the collection plate as it passed. ?
    <-- flags down the short buss I must need some remedial education.
    This feels like 2+2=5
    Stoner math?
    [​IMG]
    Does it seem logical that 32% of the total weight we see here is THC ?
    All that Leaf mass. Stems, Trichome husks. vs the tiny molecules inside the Trichomes.
    9.4: Why Can't We See Molecules?
    Cannabinoid - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cannabinoid

Cannabinoids are compounds found in cannabis. The most notable cannabinoid is the phytocannabinoid tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (Delta9-THC or Delta8-THC), the primary psychoactive compound in cannabis. Cannabidiol (CBD) is another major constituent of the plant. ... This is because they are fat-soluble, lipophilic molecules that accumulate in ...

Molecules again. Something so small we need an electron microscope to see is 32% of the plants mass. ??

It's algebra right? some tristed folding space geometry I can't wrap my head around?.

Ohh nice looking buds. I'd take a toke or 3 off of it. :)
    Damn I didn't need that 3rd hash capsule. Oppps. Now just how many did I take. Well not 5 or I wouldn't be typing at all.
    BNW

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. you are just as passionate about weed as everyone else ....but I think the OP is not
    the lack of words is the clue ....
    shit and bull are beginning to rule this site

Wedding Cake is a potent indica-hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Cherry Pie with Girl Scout Cookies. Wedding Cake provides relaxing and euphoric effects that calm the body and mind. This strain features a rich and tangy flavor profile with undertones of earthy pepper. Medical marijuana patients choose Wedding Cake to help relieve symptoms associated with pain, insomnia and appetite loss. Consumers with a low THC tolerance should enjoy this strain with an extra slice of care due to its high THC content. Wedding Cake has soared in popularity over the years and was named Leafly Strain of the Year in 2019. Fun fact: In Canada, this strain is known as Pink Cookies.

5. You all see the ? right i have had wedding cake multiple times never ever above 30 percent i found it highly suspicious but it works it does the trick so who gives a fuck r lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I don't doubt it was labeled as such. I've seen very high 20s the last time I was in a dispensary.
    It just cracks me up how my dry ice Kief is only 40-50% and I've left 90% of the plant material behind.
    [​IMG]
    Pure trichomes.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Capitalist bastards imo

• Like Like x 1
  8. And i get what u mean i have like 7 grams of kief and its way stronger then the flower noticeable lack of taste after the kief separates potency goes down quite alot

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've smoked some good Wedding Cake on multiple occasions from different places and it always hits so you shouldn't have a problem with getting a nice high.

I do have a problem with that 32% THC. I've never seen Wedding Cake that high...ever. Personally, I'm highly suspicious of cans, prepackaged weed and things similar with all of these gaudy THC stats. Obviously, where you get it from matters as there's a lot product out there that don't quite live up to the stats on the package.

Obviously quality of camera and camera angle comes into play, but even the pic of the nugs dont even look that super.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1