Twisting and canoeing leafs???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ranger07, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Not sure what’s going on here. Any ideas????

IMG_7990.JPG IMG_7993.JPG IMG_7991.JPG IMG_7992.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I see some tip burn other than that, happy fucking days

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did you see the new growth? The leafs are twisting pretty hard. After researching online I feel like it could be anything. I adjusted my lights and made sure to feed/water them properly, injected the PH in the soil and adjusted my water to compensate. The PH was a little on the high side(7.5-7.7) so I used some 5.5PH balanced water to bring it down. Not sure if I just need to wait for the next new growth or need to react again.

4. What do you mean you injected PH in the soil?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I checked the PH* autocorrect got me and changed it to “injected”

6. .

7. Plant looks good man. It looks pretty happy

• Like Like x 1
  8. So you think the leaves twisting is normal?

10. I see a bit of light or heat stress and leaves getting yellow

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its newer growth. If more tips were twisted id ask how high the light is from the plants.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its newer growth. If more tips were twisted id ask how high the light is from the plants.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've had it happen randomly on some plants before, no idea what causes it but they always seem to grow out of it and no harm done at all, just some funky looking leaves at times. Used to freak about every little thing I saw change with my plants but that all goes away with time and growing experience. I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. You are correct. At the very beginning I set the lights up at 24” and forgot to adjust as the plant grew. It wasn’t till after I noticed the one leaf tip turn yellow and the edges of a few leaves start curling up that I realized what was happening. I adjusted the lights and then started noticing the twisting shortly there after.

15. I reckon this is normal for new growth? Some leaves are still twisted and what I would guess to be matured growth as well.

16. I am trying to be as diligent as possible and not let anything go unnoticed. Im sure my confidence will also grow overtime but for now just trying to better ensure my results. I’ve been keeping an eye on it for now over almost two weeks and haven’t seen any other “side effects.” No harm, no foul I guess. It’s in mother nature’s hands.

17. On a side note, the one that has the most twisting leaves, is also growing to be the biggest. Look at all this undergrowth!!!! IMG_8081.JPG IMG_8080.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Man, smoke a bowl.
    They look fine.
    Absolutely
    Normal.

Sent from my phbgf uijj tplkjn

• Like Like x 1