The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hi @mactheman - sorry to hear about your time with Covid. The seeds will be going to you for the month of March for that! ;) Hopefully that brings some cheer to you! Please DM me with name, address and t shirt size and we will get the Phoenix Seeds sent out to you.

Another 5 CBD Auto Feminised Seeds are available for next month if you can briefly tell us why you might benefit from being awarded them.

Thanks for entering everyone!

Gary
    Marketing Chap
    #TeamVault

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. thank you Gary ...i'l pm you...mac.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I would like to enter for April please. My narcolepsy medication mixes poorly
    with pain medications, but cannabis really helps with back pain and my appetite at the same time. Haven't had any luck with finding CBD strains from local shops.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok, thanks for your entry. The seeds from last month were kindly put back into the mix so we will do x2 give-aways on at the start of next month. Thanks to @mactheman for this.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hi All,

Last months seeds were put back into the pot as @mactheman donated them back so thanks for that. This means we will send x10 seeds to @lophophora.ca ! Please DM us with name / address and t shirt size and we will have the seeds sent out for you.

In the meantime, another 5 CBD Auto Feminised Seeds are up for grabs for the next draw at the start of June. Please briefly let us know why you might need them?

Thanks
    Gary Eff
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Thank you very much, you have made my day. Really appreciate the support!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh man that cbd ratio! Wish I had it already harvested lol. Blew out another disc in my lower spine

• Like Like x 2
  8. I would love to try some cbd for this back and leg trouble I’ve been dealing with.
    I think these give aways are great. Thanks and congrats to anyone who gets any.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Please bear me in mind for my health condition.thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi All,

Last month's seeds went to @lophophora.ca, who received them already! :)

This month's ones are going to be sent to @Nokie112. Please, DM us with your full name, address, and t-shirt size and we will have the seeds sent out for you as soon as you come back to us.

We're getting ready for another 5 CBD Auto Feminised Seeds for the next draw at the start of July. Can you please briefly tell us why do you think you need them?

Thanks and good luck,
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. That’s so awesome. Thanks a bunch. DM incoming!!

12. Congrats

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. @GaryEff - The Vault
    I got my shirt today. Thank you guys so much. It came super fast and everything was awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. That's great @Nokie112! Can you share a pic with us? :D

Btw, we have ready another 5 CBD Auto Feminised Seeds for the next draw at the start of July.

You still have time to tell us about you and why you think you need them

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sign me up! Chronic pain and migraines and congrats Nokie

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

16. Good luck!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  17. That’s the least I could do.
    00A814DE-4603-4A11-8081-D1506D52F783.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Just posting that it’s really cool what your doing. I grow because I love to grow and I turn product into edibles that I give to people with cancer - keep
    Up the good work.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Amazing Nokie! Hope you enjoy your merch and hope those seeds grow healthy and strong ;)

20. That's really cool Jsaunders!

• Like Like x 1