The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. #1 George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    [​IMG]

A charitable giveaway

As all of our buddies know, The Vault is more than just a leading cannabis seeds store: We"re a bunch of human beings that really care about the greater good of the global cannabis community and who believe that what goes around, comes around.

Do you have a good cause that we can donate medical seeds to?

At The Vault, we get all kinds of messages from happy customers, loyal fans and people from all walks of life. Among these interactions, we encounter many people who could benefit from a helping hand¦

We hear from people who are seriously ill, with no means to treat their symptoms without receiving charitable contributions from caregivers.

We hear from those whose loved ones are unable to get the medicine they need.

We hear from veterans whose only solace from PTSD can be found in nature"s miracle herb.

Few can argue against the fact that Medical marijuana seeds can offer a real lifeline for those in dire straits: And with this in mind, The Vault is proud to announce the arrival of our latest monthly giveaway.

Introducing free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Here"s how it works:

The Vault will be giving away free medical seeds right here on a monthly basis.
    The winners will be picked at random, to keep things fair
    We are counting on the ethical nature of the community to shine through and only those who need the seeds the most, or who know someone in genuine need to enter this monthly giveaway.
    Prizes will be announced at the start of each month.
    Each winner will also receive a free T-Shirt.

How to enter the giveaway

If you could benefit from free medical marijuana seeds, all you have to do to enter the monthly giveaway is leave us a comment on this thread: That"s it!

Good luck and be sure to pass this information on to any worthy causes that you know of: The more people know about it, the more people we can help, together: One love!

For Jan we have a pack of 5 Shark Shock from CBD Crew - http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-se...

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pm sent, in

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

3. replied buddy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very thoughtful of you guy's,and gal's at the Vault. Personally, I don't really need seeds, but great for the people that do.

:cheers: :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 hddani, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    Wow you guys at the Vault continue to amaze!

I would love some legit photoperiod genetic seeds all I have are bagseeds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for the chance at this! Currently my state is very over priced on medical marijuana. Cost me $800 a month for supply from dispensary and flower is not available, would love a chance for some freebies. Just dropped 2 feminized blackberrys from nirvana into soil.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I agree I don't need but definitely wanted to say that's way awesome of you all!

8. As Always another Great Cause by The Vault,
    keep up the great work guys

[​IMG]

I don't need seeds that badly but Thank You for those who do.

• Like Like x 3
  9. And again the vault comes thru for the community. I personally could use these for my chronic lower back and knee pain as I refuse to get put on pain meds that will only have me addicted and reliant on them to get they my days. I have so many friends that r this way and jus lost one to an od so thank you to the vault for supplying us wit real meds instead of that crap that the gov continually supplies ppl wit for population control thank you thank you thank you

• Like Like x 3
  10. ^^^thats a great idea man 🏼🏼🏼

11. Just ordered some autos. A buddha assortment and a fruity tasting strain.

We moved to Colorado under referral of different doctors in an illegal state. Me for my bad neck and my wife from the pain of a crushed skull. Pills were no longer an option. Everybody I asked about seeds, said they just order em off the Internet, and after shopping around.. You guys are the best.

I will be journaling my grows as they come up. I will 18/6 them with a 600 hps. Hope to plant them soon!

12. #15 YoungCapone, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    Oh yeah :)👌

13. #16 miltyburn, Jan 6, 2016
    love the vault and would love to drop the amphetamines off get some thing for adhd and ptsd would be awesome

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. I wish I could get those beans!

15. The Vault always Has some Cool Ass Beans.............
    [​IMG]

16. I'm fairly new to growing, but I love growing. So my cousin's girlfriend has leukemia. She was completely against marijuana at first, but slowly turned towards it. She went through the hospital practices chemo etc. It wasn't very effective. She is mainly using Medicinal Marijuana now to cure her cancer since none of her hospital treatments are working anymore. So my current grow is going to be to help her get better. She told me weed has been helping her a lot. Healing/treatment wise and bringing her appetite back since she hasn't been eating much. She tells me stories about people she has met that have gotten rid of their cancer through marijuana usage. This cool one I've heard of her was that you can blend Cannabis leaves into a smoothie and the leaves have some sort of curing effects to them.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #20 Yoda, Jan 6, 2016
    You guys rock at the Vault. Spreading love to the blades and bladies is very honorable.
    Much respect..

• Like Like x 3