The Terrarium Of Many Wonders

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by amator terram, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I'm back folks! Gonna be posting here for notes and records keeping sake. Feel free to ask for insight or give the same!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yaaaay!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hey folks! Heres a few shots of Eros by Mountain Organics on day 57 of flower. Enjoy!

Glad to have you @Heavn!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Glad to see you back

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 3
  5. :wave: those are some pretty flowers, AT!

• Like Like x 4
  6. So this is where you're hiding :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  7. :metal:I knew you would find me haha!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Here's an update on the current status of the grow:

First up we have Triple Cheese(7/25 D.O.B), a mixture of Exodus Cheese and Blue Cheese, she has her own solo space in a grow cabinet that is stacked with all kinds of light. She just refuses to grow vertically, this should definitely make for an interesting flower.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next Up is the Goji One Kenobi(7/23 D.O.B), a mixture of "The One"(By Clackamas Coots) and Goji OJ(By Bodhi Seeds), this one is honestly one of the top bringers of excitement. I got a pack of about 8 seeds and sprouted 6 males before coming across this female that has such a Kushy structure to her. I actually bred one of the males to one of my previous females known as "Alien Nightmare" creating "Kenobi's Nightmare", these seedlings will be seen in due time as we test them and further the line, specifying the exact combination of traits we so desire amongst the treasure chest of genetics that is offered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is the strain that I am hot and heavy in the midst of a pheno hunt as we speak to add to the stable! Eros(7/23 D.O.B), a back-crossed mixture of "The One"(By Clackamas Coots) a little bit more insight to TOBC1 is as follows:
    "TOBC1 x TOBC1 (Thai hybrid) I selected 3x very thin leafed thai females paired with strong hybrid dominant males for this strain and the results are amazing! Stout and strong plants with a hybrid structure, dense & resinous flowers smelling strongly of floral/incense, mint/sage, tropical fruit/citrus, old school funk/cheese & ‘haze’. Huge huge yield potential! Good stretch in most all creating long dense spears, with thai flavor and affect, without the long flowering times. 9-11 weeks"

Super Excited to be on the 4th and 5th females of the hunt, I posted a pic of Eros #1 of the 5 early but I will post another amongst the montage of new Eros photographs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More To Come!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Lovely

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  10. #3190 amator terram, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Here's an update on the current status of the grow:

Flower Starts tomorrow on all Mature Plants!

First up we have Triple Cheese(7/25 D.O.B), Branching along nicely.

IMG_1340.JPG

Next Up is the Goji One Kenobi(7/23 D.O.B), She has exploded over the last week and I'm super excited to flower her out

IMG_1332.JPG IMG_1333.JPG

Eros(7/23 D.O.B), they have absolutely exploded and are begging to go into flower

Eros 4
    Eros 1 (3).JPG Eros 1 (4).JPG
    Eros 5
    Eros 2 (3).JPG Eros 2 (4).JPG

Next up we have a little something special... My own cross!! This is a mixture of one of the Goji One Kenobi males I ran across that was stunning and had a great structure/fragrance and Alien Nightmare from Sin City Seeds creating Kenobi's Nightmare(D.O.B 9/11/2020)

Kenobi's Nightmare 1
    Kenobi's Nightmare 1.JPG
    Kenobi's Nightmare 2
    Kenobi's Nightmare 2.JPG
    Kenobi's Nightmare 3
    Kenobi's Nightmare 3.JPG
    Kenobi's Nightmare 4
    Kenobi's Nightmare 4.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  11. Here's an update on the current status of the grow:

Day 6 Flower!

First up we have Triple Cheese(7/25 D.O.B), she is getting leggy in the best way!!!!

IMG_1383.JPG IMG_1384.JPG

Next Up is the Goji One Kenobi(7/23 D.O.B), she has such a cool and unique little structure to her!

IMG_1377.JPG

Eros(7/23 D.O.B), They are both on a complete different level. I had to give them both a serious defoliation.

Eros 1
    Eros 1.JPG

Eros 2
    Eros 2.JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare, These youngins are coming along fast! I'm excited to watch them unfold! Number 4 has my eye right now in particular. Lol I threw in the hidden mutant but this baby needs to shine too! It is either whirled or polyploidal and has 3 leaves per node! Kenobi's Nightmare -1, she is actually the true first of the line!

Kenobi's Nightmare 1

Kenobi's Nightmare 1 (2).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 2

Kenobi's Nightmare 2 (2).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 3

Kenobi's Nightmare 3 (2).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 4

Kenobi's Nightmare 4 (2).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare -1

Kenobi's Nightmare -1.JPG

Here is an overall shot of the 5x5 for perspective, I should probably clean the sides of the pots haha.

IMG_1372.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. Looking great in there, AT! I'm excited to see the Goji One Kenobi develop (what a name!)

I really like your DIY grow cabinet, looks like a pretty slick build. What are those little LED strips you're using for side lighting? I'm contemplating installing some sort of DIY side lighting like that. There are so many options for strip DIY LED's these days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bro tbh, that cabinet was gifted to me by someone I did a landscape job for that we so happened to stumble upon this great plant we grow.

I inspired her so much and added so much to her life(as she put it) that she gave the cabinet to me under the premise that I would unlock it's potential.

I'm honestly most excited about the Goji One out of all the current flowering plants.

The side lighting makes the lighting so complete that the Triple Cheese in there is growing in an X pattern on all sides, it's absolutely wicked looking!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Here's an update on the current status of the grow:

Day 13 Flower!

First up we have Triple Cheese(7/25 D.O.B), I think she is just about done stretching and ready to start loading up flowers.

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

Next Up is the Goji One Kenobi(7/23 D.O.B), she is just coasting along, based off of the pace they are showing she definitely will be the last to finish in the flowering area.

IMG_1377.JPG

Eros(7/23 D.O.B), These ladies are getting thicker and sturdier. It's a joy to see some solid breeding in action, especially since I've gotten nothing but stellar genetics from the previous 3 phenotypes that I have run.

Eros 1
    Eros 1 (6).JPG
    Eros 2
    Eros 2 (5).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare, genetic hybridization is nothing short of a marvel to witness in person. These babies are doing their thing and doing it with an attitude. No complaints here, I can't wait to get these babies to flower size and see what were working with!

Kenobi's Nightmare -1

Kenobi's Nightmare -1 (2).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 1

Kenobi's Nightmare 1 (3).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 2

Kenobi's Nightmare 2 (3).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 3

Kenobi's Nightmare 3 (3).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 4

Kenobi's Nightmare 4 (3).JPG

Here is an overall shot of the 5x5. Things are starting to come along nicely!

IMG_1373.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. #3195 amator terram, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    Here's an update on the current status of the grow:

Day 20 Flower!

First up we have Triple Cheese(7/25 D.O.B), I had to tune the light down a bit for this girl because the box was a little too much for her but she's back in full stride now!

IMG_1413.JPG

Next Up is the Goji One Kenobi(7/23 D.O.B),I hate to maybe eat my words and be patient, there's no way to tell if she will be first or last but she definitely had the most development over the last week.

IMG_1407.JPG

Eros(7/23 D.O.B), The amount of defoliation that I've had to do on these girls is quite insane, it just speaks to the latent amounts of vigor found within this line. Props!

Eros 1

Eros 1 (7).JPG

Eros 2

Eros 2 (6).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare(D.O.B 9/11), -1 has now turned into 4 because I just don't like the structure of the previous 4 and by chance that it is a female(which I dont think it is) I still am not very interested. The other babies are coming along perfectly!

Kenobi's Nightmare 1

Kenobi's Nightmare 1 (4).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 2

Kenobi's Nightmare 2 (4).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 3

Kenobi's Nightmare 3 (4).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 4

Kenobi's Nightmare 4 (4).JPG

OG18(10/4/2020 D.O.B), the new babies are in town! I'm so excited for these, I grew Reserva Privada OG18 back in 2012 and it was among the top 3 smokes I ever had!

OG18.JPG

More to come as always!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Subbed and sittin down.. Ready to see how it’s done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

17. Holy shit, was it that long ago?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Glad to have you! We're having fun around here nowadays.
    Yea, lmao, it doesn't seem like it but it is!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Here's an update on the current status of the grow:

Day 27 Flower!

First up we have Triple Cheese(7/25 D.O.B), she has fully stretched out and is putting on weight and scent as we speak, your typical cheese strain smell with a little extra cheese on top!

IMG_1450.JPG

Next Up is the Goji One Kenobi(7/23 D.O.B),WHEEEWWW, she is putting off some exotic smelling terps and I am way happy to have 2 cuts of her vegging right now! An mintberry initial nose with a heavy lemon fuel cleaner on the closeout upon smell.

IMG_1444.JPG IMG_1445.JPG

Eros(7/23 D.O.B), They're coming on super strong now that they done stretching, I can't quite put my nose on the smell profiles yet but they are definitely pungent!

Eros 1

Eros 1 (8).JPG Eros 1 (9).JPG

Eros 2

Eros 2 (7).JPG Eros 2 (8).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare(D.O.B 9/11), They are really taking on the genetic expression and it's safe to say they are pretty heavy indica leaning. This makes sense from a lineage standpoint but it would be oh so very nice if I started getting show some sexes to get out of these 1 gallons. Way excited and pumped as always !

Kenobi's Nightmare 1

Kenobi's Nightmare 1 (5).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 2

Kenobi's Nightmare 2 (5).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 3

Kenobi's Nightmare 3 (5).JPG

Kenobi's Nightmare 4

Kenobi's Nightmare 4 (5).JPG

OG18(10/4/2020 D.O.B), the babies have their own identities now! I'm going to label the cups after this update for my own sake ahahah.

OG18 1

OG18 1.JPG

OG18 2

OG18 2.JPG

OG18 3

OG18 3.JPG

OG18 4

OG18 4.JPG

OG18 5

OG18 5.JPG

As always, more to come!

• Like Like x 6