The Terrarium Of Many Wonders

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by amator terram, Apr 24, 2013.

1. #1 amator terram, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Hello everyone of grasscity! I figured if I'm perpetually trying out different strains I should make a signature thread so I don't have to keep making them.

Here's a quick overview of what I use: 600w hps/ 135w led in flowering room. 125w cfl in veg tent. A custom blend of soil consisting of Sunshine Advance Mix #4, Cotton Burr Compost, Composted Chicken Manure, Home produced Vermicastings, and some Jamaican Bat Guano for later topdressing. I have now full on started just using RO water and it's working great.

Here's some pics of what's in the veg tent at the moment. Flower Room is lights out right now so they will come a bit later.

First, an overall view of everything. White WidowXBigBud(left), Iced Grapefruit(Middle), Black Russian(Right), Blue Mystic Reveg(Bottom Right)
    [​IMG]

Next up, some solo shots. Iced Grapefruit, Just look at the coloration of her already.
    [​IMG]

Black Russian, her structure is really nice and she loves trimming.
    [​IMG]

WhiteWidow x BigBud, she has a great structure as well and she responds well to training.
    [​IMG]

Last Up but definitely not least is the Blue Mystic Reveg. Ladies and gentlemen, there's a story behind this one. The other Blue Mystic that was a wonderful plant was mistakenly labeled as Female and thrown in the Flower tent. One week later clusters appeared. End of story. Needless to say we have an actually female that I threw back into vegg.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. this should be a good run. with less plants, it should be more managale and they should get even bigger!

you throwing em right into flower when theres room?

• Like Like x 1

3. Nah these will vegg for another 2-3 weeks in the small tent, veg for 2 weeks in flower room and then be thrown into flower.

4. *kicks back and packs a bowl*

5. You're more than welcome here.

6. The Iced Grapefruit is quickly becoming my favorite plant.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. i may have to order iced grapefruit

• Like Like x 1

8. She was cheap too. like 6 bucks

9. Strawberries in 2 years my ass. Make it 4 months.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Here's an overall shot of the veg tent, They are food hogs!!! I have to top dress them again today but I do have them in 1 gallon pots so I'm assuming they are starting to vigorously grow.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a shot of the flower room, everything officially has some amber. the Aurora Indica goes down tonight! then I take better pics :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. beautiful man. that 125 watt bulb is putting in work in the veg tent. its incredible

the el dorados also have amber?

12. A 125 cfl?!?! That thing is crazy!
    I was so unprepared for your flower room, i looks like a real jungle in there

We may definitely have the same phenotype Iced Grapefruit. I might make a new thread for the easy sativa, iced grapefruit and critical sensi star just to make the information about it more readily availiable... Or just use tags lol She has been growing steadily and I can't wait to clone her and keep this strain going... Of course this is after seeing how long she takes to flower.

13. exactly dre. im looking for a haze..but a quick haze. looking at c99, iced grapefruit, blueberry haze etc.

14. Thanks man. It would be awesome if you made one for the Iced Grapefruit especially. I'm planning on vegging the new girls in the flower tent for a bit(3 weeks) once I harvest everything currently in the flower tent.

15. I looked again and the taller eldorado has no amber yet but the shorter one has a small bit of amber.

16. i want female seeds c99 its awesome

17. nom nom lets chop the short one

18. good stuff dude. that was pretty quick :smoke:

19. I did this just for yall so you better say something! Lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2