The Grasscity Confessional

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I am literally addicted to HDR photography.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. What's HDR Photography @Floydian ?

I Confess I'm Very Neurotic lol an an Sometimes Not The Most Stable Girl Ever. Some of Y'all Might Have Already Notice that on Here lol.:confused_2:

Ill Have to Think of Some More to Post Later. OAN This Isa Prettyy Interesting thread tho I Hope it Gets More Replies.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. high dynamic range, it's a process in which you take multiple images or exposures at different levels of lightness and darkness and stitch them together to produce one image. the result pretty much just makes it look better than any one single photo, and generally evens out tone, enhances detail and results in more realistic representations of lighting and color.

on top of just being fun to do :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ohhh Well There Worse Tings You Could Be Addicted To Mon. That Actually Sounds Really Cool Interesting to Me. It's Good You Enjoy it tho much Respect.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I Confess I am Addicted to Shopping For New Outfits an Shoes Online lol. There Alotta Cool Clothes an Kicks to Be Found on The Net.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'm addicted to:
    Old nior films. Can't get enough of them. But generally anything old enough to be in black and white is cool tbh. Just got done watching treasure island from 1934 and it was great lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I hit a 4th gear jump, 5th gear pinned.

• Like Like x 2
  9. i slammed a 40oz in front of like 25 people as a 14 year old

didn't end well

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. #10 Dizzy, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Ima Jamaican Lady but I only ever Been with White Guys an im Married to One an Have Kids with him too...He Turn Me on Like Nobody ever has before..

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

11. Damn lol did you get Sick an Such?

~Toni~

12. #12 Dizzy, Apr 5, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    I Confess i Sometimes I'm Irrational an impulsive an Erratic AF an it Gets Me in Trouble Sometimes.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I pay taxes and I believe in an economy and revenue even though I'm an anarchist-and always have been.

I'm a natural-born hustler. No shame. I don't rip people off, either.

I'm ghetto but wealthy and self-made so I don't have any entitlement issues. A 1%er from the hood.

I used to live in a tank in the middle of the desert.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. :lmafoe: @ 'creative'

• Funny Funny x 1

15. Just Showing You Respect:)

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I Also Connfess That Without My Kids an Husband i Might as Well Just Not Exist because if i Didnt Have Them i Would Be Locked Up for Life Like My Brother but Probably ina Mental Institution instead of Prison...Those 5 People Keep Me Grounded an Sane Enough Anyways.

~Toni~

17. One time, I hooked up with a relatives wife...I feel a little guilty...but their marriage came to an end eventually and not because of me...its insane how much weird shit goes down when ppl are on drugs.

Okay...it was more than once, I will admit. But like, they were unhappy as fuck and we kinda had feelings for eachother and idk, it didn't really feel wrong to be completely honest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I hear you on being an Anarchist. I fully believe we can and should learn how to live without governments so long as we learn how to be decent to one another and I fully believe it's our governments who stand in the way of world peace. Nothing can ever change my mind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Therein lies the rub. Human nature will always maintain a rift between the haves and the have-nots. A tale as old as time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I confess that when I do payroll, I don’t log my hours when I come in late or leave early to work, I love my boss but fuck you pay me on GP <3

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1