Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe The easiest edible cannabis recipe ever: Leary Biscuits

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mgsgrower, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Recipe for Leary Biscuits:

Ingredients needed:

* Crackers, e.g Ritz cracker (a light, salty cracker as Leary used in his original recipe)

* Cheese or peanut butter

* Your favorite cannabis strain

How to prepare:

* Take a cracker of choice.

* Add a layer of cheese (or peanut butter if you prefer).

* Sprinkle with a suitable dose of your favorite, ground bud.

* Add another layer of cheese (or peanut butter).

* Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted. (Alternatively melt the cheese slowly, on low heat, in the oven).

* Let it cool…yes, do. Then scoff it.

Opinion varies as to whether microwaving fresh bud is enough to get the THC to bind to the fat in the cheese/peanut butter. Anecdotal evidence suggests it does, but more experienced cannaisseurs suggest that decarbing or, easier still using AVB, on your Leary Biscuit will make a difference in potency of cosmic proportions.

As with all edibles give it time to kick in before deciding whether you want any more; that way you are less likely to consume more than you’re comfortable with. Good to bear in mind that edibles can take 45 minutes or more to kick in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. We call them Firecrackers.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Here's what I have have been doing and it works.
    Decarb good bud in Ardent Nova. Grind. Spread peanut butter on a cracker. Make a small grove in PB. Add .1 to.2 grams of decarbed bud. Drizzle small amount of liquid Lecithin. Top with another cracker. Let sit for a coiple of hours. Freeze over night. Eat and enjoy a geat buzz. My tolence may be low...but if I use .2Gr...I am couched for a couple hours....so I usualy use .1gr. All of the steps may not be needed...but it works for me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. We sure do

• Like Like x 2

5. When did you decarb the weed??? If you didn't you've basically wasted your weed lol, this isn't a good recipe you'll just get people wasting weed.

Decarb for 40 mins at 240 before you do anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. While I readily endorse the decarbing of weed for optimal results. I have personally made microwave firecrackers with undecarbed weed at least couple of dozen times and never failed to achieve a condition that I refer to as being stoned.
    I hav boiled water and heated soup in a microwave and on a stove.
    I have cooked a turkey in a microwave and in an oven.
    I generally use the 240F x 40min decarb process, but since I have both boiled fluids and cooked meat in a microwave there is no reason to think that some level of decarbing does not take place in a microwave oven.

There are a number of web posting about using a microwave to decarb, My only attempt was with some really oily weed in a rather old and tired machine, at exactly 20 seconds it burst into flames.
    However PB (or cheese)might retard the heat just enough to allow for some decarbing or the product.

It’s worth giving a try if you have never done so.
    Plenty of people report success with oven baked firecrackers and no prior decarb.
    Again, probably not optimal, but in a pinch 90 seconds of prep and cook time is hard to argue with.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. A one pot flapjack recipe would be could just follow ingredients for cannabis flapjacks but just mix the oats and butter in pot and let it cool. All flapjack is made of is butter and oat basically.

• Like Like x 2

8. Yeah saying that you can heat something in a microwave & on a stove & that you can decarb in both is completely different.. you can't decarb in the microwave you physically can't control the temperature..

The advice/guide you're giving people is misleading.

Everybody that's going to read this thread in the future decarb your Marijuana at 240 for 40 mins in an oven or a toaster oven with a thermometer before doing anything.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That'd work if u decarbed the weed first man

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nice! Where are you in the world where you call them Firecrackers?

11. Colorado brother

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.