Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thc penut butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by primo71, Aug 28, 2008.

1. ok i been making fire crackers for a while now and i was thinking how how the fats in the penut butter hold the thc when its cooked,,well wat if u layed out a shit load of P.B on a baking sheet and covered it with bud, and when its all cooked wouldnt u have like a good amount of thc penut butter containg thc? its kinda like making cannabutter i guess exept with P.B. and yes probebly very costly

well then u could make a great penut butter and jelly sandwhich for lunch.

2. I've tried PB by itself, but the problem is it doesn't work as well as firecrackers. It is much more convenient to eat a cracker holding bud in the middle, rather than trying to scrape up bud from a pan. It is one hell of a mess IMO. I have done firecracker sandwiches, though. In between two slices of bread is too thick, (I've tried it before and the peanut butter doesn't cook very well) so I cut one slice through the center so it makes a kinda pocket that you can spread the pb and bud in. It's kinda like a pita that will get you totally fucked the fuck up.