THC EARWAX Concentrate Dabs Compilation VID **720P - HD**

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by CaliKushSmoker, Jun 14, 2011.

1. the thing is though you haven't made one thread showing glass, or bud, or concentrates or anything. Seems like your some little kid in your room trying to act like you know something...........your definitely not a medical patient from california so your already not even near par of knowing how the weed game really is these days/////let alone can you get great quality of anything in your bumfuck state

2. sorry buy i don't need to post pic's or videos for some internet people to think i'm cool. i could give two shits what anyone thinks. look at yourself, you actually post all those things but yet still come off as a huge tool. as far as the kid part i'm far from it, again though i don't really care what you or other people think so believe what you want.

how do you know i'm not a med patient from cali? do you have to make a DB video like yourself to be considered one? if thats the case i dont want to be one. honestly though it shows how little you know of the weed game because cali isn't the only place in the world to get good weed. have you ever heard of UPS or FedEx? or maybe i know people that know people that know people. or maybe i'm the person. just know i've been around a lot longer than you.

stupid punk kids like you make me LOL. you think you know everything and act like such tools. when i read you sold your toro because of JP i couldn't stop laughing. its such a contradiction because in those other videos you posted you acted like such a DB that you even deleted your threads when I called you out on it. JP didn't take down his videos so why did you? I have never met JP, but know people that have and apearently he isn't a DB and is actually a pretty nice guy. i think he took too many dabs before making that one video but it happens, at least he wasn't throwing up fake gang signs.

this video was actually ok but you still try to act hard in it at one point and it makes no sense. your not hard or a thug. grow up and realize its not cool to act that way. :wave:

3. I think every one needs to take a couple more dabs.

4. WOW, your stupidity astonishes me////and how the fuck did I throw up fake gang signs?? is a peace sign a gang sign nowadays?

5. I'm in ventura, lets take dome tokes.

6. agreed..................proceeding to fire up the torch :smoke:

7. just posted up a new morning dab vid, check it out

8. ahhh such a nice dab hit just now, new compilation vid up next week

9. Broken a glass dabber yet? I want to get one, but i've heard they break rather easy.

10. I break them all the time lol, I've been using my titanium religiously compared to glass recently....tired of buying new glass ones. Just ordered a couple "Goo Dabbers", just waiting for those in the mail.

11. show me grass i hope you have 3 neg rep bars soon!

12. Loved the vid, looked like quality wax, you usually just smoke concentrates or do you smoke herb aswell?

13. Off of what website? I have a titanium dabber but i dont like the angle.

14. I got the Goo Dabbers off of Boromarket...........Highly Educated is probably the most well known titanium dabbers and are found in a lot of headshops these days

15. I only buy concentrates these days, but I'll still smoke herb when it's passed to me.

16. it's delicious

17. santa barbara ftw lol

18. Ehh idk, id rather be closer to la to be honest haha. I love vta just cause im equally in the middle of both, i get too choose every weekend north or south haha. Plus sb clubs are never really impressive too me, if you got any favorites for wax let me know.

19. ah naw I get all my wax either in LA or from people I know.....occasionally I make it but I've been really busy lately. I like being in SB simply because of that drive from Rincon to C Street mobbing the whole way, right next to the beach doing 120 never felt better