THC EARWAX Concentrate Dabs Compilation VID **720P - HD**

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by CaliKushSmoker, Jun 14, 2011.

1. enjoy :smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtFHiIkqEEc]YouTube - ‪Ear Wax Dabs Compilation #1‬‏[/ame]

2. morning sesh so nice

3. any thoughts on the first vid??

4. dope as f*ckk!

5. thanks for the feedback, already almost finished with compilation vid 2

6. Sick vid. Your camera is great.
    The set up is legit. Where you at in Cali?
    I got a little showerhead bub + dome set up.
    How do you like your set up?

7. Looks pretty awesome! But i dont know what it is lol

8. Its a skillet for smoking concentrated herb, or Hash. This particular form is called earwax, if you can guess why.
    It comes in other forms too.

9. I'm on the central coast currently(santabarbara/slo) And thanks man for all the positive feedback, really appreciate to see the time spent into it was worth it. The set up is chill but I think I'm gonna buy a smaller bore tube in the next couple days to eliminate drag as much as possible. I used to have a micro toro but I sold it after the whole JP and boromarket thing so now I think I'm gonna get one of those mini stemlines or the recycler. But ya I have a skillet, an oil dome, and an essential vaaapp for on the go medicating so i'm always prepared no matter what situation arises :smoke:

10. Fo sho. Im in Ventura County.
    I agree, something smaller might suit you better. A mico toro would be fucking legit.
    What is the recycler?
    If your ever down in Ventura you'll have to let me smoke you out.
    Regardless keep the vids comming.

11. Ya the micro toro was super nice for hitting wax,, just didn't want to own a piece made by such a douchebag like JP.....But ya the recycler is the new concentrate piece from sovereignty, there fucking sick. An ya dude I'm always down to match dabs or whatever, I drive to LA almost every weekend

12. nice video man. thumbs up

13. Ill check it out, sounds sick.
    Wont be back till after EDC but yeah, ill hit you up.
    Keep up the chillen. Always a shortage of good HD vids of clean dabs.
    Peace

14. if u see someone at edc taking wax hits out of a purple essential vaaapp come say whats up lol

15. remember some of your other videos you posted? and you think JP is a douchebag?

16. there's a reason you have double neg rep

17. yeah i thought it was silly when you wasted all the wax in one rip, but ShowMeGrass is just an A%$hole. he's blatantly rude on multiple threads.

on a better note. much better video this time, calikush. :D

18. Haha, If I see you at edc there will be much rejoicing!

19. Good vid man, nice to see you weren't discouraged from making another video. Much better video too, some nice shots in there, and damn that is a big dab at the end!

20. go cry some more. i'm not rude just honest and most people can't handle the truth.