Texas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by illegal.kid, Aug 6, 2020.

Tags:
?

What do you think?

1. The will legalize

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. The won't legalize

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Texas will most definitely be one of the last to legalize just like it was the last to abolish slavery :cop:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Not a matter of if but when. That is unless federal legalization happens first making state legalization irrelevant, however I'm not actually sure federal legalization would. I think I've heard it would be like the states that legalized now but in reverse, or in other words for all intents and purposes it'd be illegal. But I'm not sure if that's true or it would play out like that, in that circumstance.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Texas would be a big boost to southern red states if they went legal too but I have my doubts about any of them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Texas won't even legalize medical marijuana and every single state that we border already has it, even Arkansas. Forget recreational. That won't happen until way after the federal government legalizes it. I could see Texas trying to sue the feds for legalizing it, too.

Dan Patrick has total authority to decide which bills get heard on the Senate floor, and he has already sworn to refuse all marijuana bills that come his way. He isn't up for reelection until 2022.

And that's just talking about medical marijuana, something that has been a thing in most states for years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. and people there continue to suffer ... rely on your politician for more suffering and Arrests for peaceful people ingesting nature *( Bad shit man )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I lived in Texas 3 different times. No way they will make weed legal even for medical. Yet Austin is a party town. you want some good weed? Austin is the place to be. Dallas has weed pour out the ass. If they made Weed legal crime would go way down and much needed money would pour in from everywhere.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 old shol4evr, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 old shol4evr, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Texas has good weed but you gottu know where to get it. And its expensive. We've got alot of mules who bring it in from either Mexico or the surrounding states. Perfect climate for farms though. So as soon as its legal the roots will go down. Half of us have the land for it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 Nex420, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #11 nugs bunny, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
    Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]
    Denton's got some good bro. Head towards the college and surrounding streets. Lol cbd

• Like Like x 1