Tangerine Dream @Barney's Farm

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by kennyk11, Mar 12, 2011.

1. The cannabis cup 2010 winner! This is so powerful, can feel strong effects of both indica and sativa. Heavy couch lock effect yet the head is high and happy. Fruity smell, reminds me of NYC Diesel a little. Weed lasts long, and the effect last long too. Dry but very tight, it gets sticky when heated. THC 25% is NO BS!

I can understand the THC race will get more and more intense for the next cannabis cup. This is great weed to smoke outdoor under the sun. Very positive experience. One of the most expensive weed you can get in amsterdam, E15/gram. Bubba Kush @Dampkring is as much powerful, but this brings much happier feelings and longer lasting. Very positive weed. 5 seeds costs E39, I will get this for the next grow.

9.5/10

2. I was hoping this strain would be without couchlock, i was growing this and Critical Super Silver Haze these are the first sativa dominants ive grown. I had Northern Lights Blue going as well for the couchlock... oh well not your fault lol.
    Any munchies effect? How about the flavour?
    :smoke:

3. please tell us more :D I'm currently growing one of them babies...

4. Subscribed. I'm in my 3rd week of flower. 10 weeks, right? How about yield?

5. Good luck dude mine is just going into its second week of flower :devious: here is the spec Barney's - Seeds :wave: