Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunflower lecithin

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dummymeowmeow, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Starting a 30 min infusion with 1 fluid oz of oil on my Ardent lift. When do I add the lecithin? Before? Or after?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Before. You want the lecithin, oil and cannabis to infuse together.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  3. is this a liposomal ecapsulation?

if not the most effect is gained by blending the lecithin and allowing it to swell over night then with a sonic cleaning machine allow for the combined materials to become a liposomal infusion .

i use a liposomal vitamin c made at home with a sonic jewelry cleaner never use metals just fyi. i dont know exacly how you would use an oil tho. random thought cuz im baked...[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. That is the intended target.
    BadKats original thread does cover the use of an ultrasonic cleaner for maximum results but I get ass kicking results without one so I never felt the need to go that route.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

BNW

• Like Like x 1