Strain Reviews -- 6 days in a'dam, 10 strains

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Troy McLure, Oct 29, 2009.

1. happy to help, Possuum38North!

Corni: i don't know hotel prices, coz i stayed in an apartment which was fantastic and cost 120€ a night.

the other times i stayed outside amsterdam (in zandvoort for example, or camping somewhere) and took the train into the city.

2. good post man. Seems like you had fun on the trip

3. That mako haze doesn't look very good at all...I've had some of a CHOICE grow of that and let me tell you, one of my top 3 favorite smokes for sure.

4. a lot of people like to go to hawaii, or jamica or a cruise for a vacation, but us stoners like to go to places like califorina, or even better, amsterdam. dream vacation right there. better then sin city. :D

5. I thought the prices would be significantly lower than the states since it's legal there, but it's not too much lower than here...California..btw.
    Probably a good prelude to the pricing that will most likely happen here if it's legalized in Nov.

6. I'm excited....I'm about a week away from harvesting my G13 Haze.....thx for the report

7. That LA Confidential look good...nice

8. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    Good reporting soldier, now get back in there and get me some more.....double time!!lol
    thanks much:hello:.