Sour Cheese (Sour Diesel x Exodus Cheese) Bacon's Winter Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by ibowtobacon, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Been a long while since I've been on and been able to grow but now I am back at it and more ready than ever!
    IMG_20191013_140827.jpg
    Here already sprouted is some Thai chilies i got going before the bud because I had the setup and wanted to get something growing. In the unsprouted containers is the Sour Cheese. Freshly planted with "popped"seeds in Soil mix below. Five non-feminized seeds. IMG_20191013_141434.jpg
    I supplemented the soil with Biolive.
    IMG_20191013_141517.jpg

And for most of the plants life i plan on running this soil mix with re-potting and EWC from my indoor established Vermicompost.
    IMG_20191013_140756.jpg
    Sorry for the bad quality photos. I have a much better camera that I will take photos with later on when there is something worth the detail. I will also have normal lighted photos. I plan on keeping this journal live and active throughout the full grow. Overall I plan on having 1-2 females to either grow one scrogged to a 2x4' area, or have one flower as stated AND one mother for clones.

2. Some better Quality shots. already got some sprouts coming up. These seeds are vigerous:)
    IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG

3. Very nice, I just harvested a sour cheese that was an outdoor plant and the smoke is great!

4. Nice, the smoke you grow is always best! I know outdoor is different than indoor but how was the height of this strain?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It was average height I would say but mine was from a clone so it was more bushy. 20191007_124812.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. That’s a great looking plant!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man

8. That's a hefty girl, looks great. That's good because I'm gonna low stress train mine to stay short and bushy.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Update Day 3:
    All seeds have sprouted. They stretched just a bit until true leaves came in. IMG_0863.JPG IMG_0865.JPG
    Bonus shot of my Thai chillies that I topped. IMG_0866.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Update Day 6: Installed second fan facing opposite direction and on the other side for some good convection, should be set in air flow.
    Small houseplant that I put in to get supplemental light.
    IMG_0867.JPG IMG_0868.JPG
    True leaves are coming in nicely:) Everything freshly watered.
    IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG

11. Tomorrow will be week 2 for the bud. I have repotted the chilies and separated them from the seedlings. The chilies are on full spectrum, and the Sour Cheese is on " Veg" blue spectrum. Officially got both lights up and running, which I will eventually be using both to flower two of the female seedlings and hopefully have a third female to veg and clone. IMG_0887.JPG
    Plants are filling out well and staying short. IMG_0889.JPG
    Shorties:) IMG_0890.JPG
    They will probably get repotted soon and then I will start topping and LST.

12. Day 18. Plants were repotted two days ago and got topped today. Now in 3 qt pots. IMG_0891.JPG IMG_0894.JPG IMG_0892.JPG
    Pepper update: They were repotted about a week ago and now have flowers coming in:) I will show how i.go about pollinating them manually when they develop. IMG_0893.JPG

13. Quick update: A little over 3 weeks olds, plants are doing great. Looks like one is showing pre-sex sacks. Might keep him for a while to get some pollen.
    IMG_0895.JPG
    Some normal light shots.
    IMG_0899.JPG IMG_0900.JPG

These are the balls.
    IMG_0896.JPG IMG_0897.JPG

14. Update: Two on the left are males and the 3 on the right are female.
    IMG_0901.JPG Just about 4 weeks into veg. I will be tying her down in the next day or so and training. When the pots dry just a bit more I'm going to check roots and get an idea of when I'm repotting. Plan on SCROGing two of the female to fill this 2x5 workspace and and flowering. IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG

15. Week 5 Update: Transplanted Two Females into 5 gallon bag pots. Soil is supplemented with seabird guano and Langbenite. Gonna let them fill out these pots and fill most of this grow space once the pepper plants are done and out. Looking like 10 gallon pots will be the final pot size. Looking like 2 more weeks and I will transplant and start flowering. IMG_0913.JPG IMG_0914.JPG IMG_0915.JPG
    Pepper plants: IMG_0916.JPG Looking a bit sad at the moment because it's watering time and the pots are a bit small for the size. Not going to transplant because I don't want to use more soil and space for these.
    IMG_0917.JPG

• Like Like x 2