Someone just stole my bike :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Saca La, Jan 23, 2017.

1. i bought that bike late December so it would help motivate me to start going to the gym again. I spent $140.00 on that bike. I rode it a few times to downtown. It was practically new. :( I feel like someone just stole my ps4 or something. I am sad :(

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Had that happen to me as well, 4 years ago. Luckily, it hasn't happened to my $1500 electric moped .. because I know better now. :(

Thieves are the scum of the Earth - they'll steal from anyone .. especially the poor. There should be tougher penalties for thieves, less penalties for pot smokers. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. p.s.
    Buy a U-lock for your bike, and always keep it locked to a strong post when you're shopping .. and always keep it indoors when you're home.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That sucks the second bike i got my friend used it and got it stolen

5. Then you may also want to start closing your car door too. Sucks for your loss.

6. When I was a kid I was at a friends house, his bike was out in the front yard. Just happened to see from the second story, this kid about to hop on and ride away. Yell at the lil fucker and he runs away hahaha. It was the type of neighborhood where it's just stupid to leave your bike out like that though... Had other friends who lived in the same building as us that would leave their front door unlocked and people would literally steal bikes n shit off their porch and right inside the apartment all the damn time.

7. I had a $300.00 trek stole from my front yard with dogs barking and nieghbors looking. Never got it back....

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Man that sucks. It's seems that everyone I know has had something stolen from them.

One day I went to work and this girl I work with was all shaken up because she was robbed at gunpoint outside of her apartment that morning. She lost a lot of cash that she really shouldn't have had on her. I'm surprised she even came to work but I guess she needed the money >. <

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. That's a gnarly bike, fuck that. Do you have any info you can give to figure out who did it? Check Craigslist

• Like Like x 1
  10. a terrible situation, I hope that no one will do this to me. My bike is already a part of my life.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #11 ReboLangos, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Unfortunately, vehicle thefts do occur, but bicycles are the least legally protected. We bought our daughter a bicycle in May and kept it on the stairs next to the apartment, attached it to the railing with a cable on the lock - we don't have a lot of people, people rarely walk. They managed to steal it. Actually, I think it was our own fault, since we didn't take care of the necessary equipment to protect it. My husband and I decided not to tell our daughter about the theft and just bought a new one. But we took a much more responsible approach to its safety. We fully equipped the bike from a flashlight with https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Rechargeable-Illumination-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B078TB9TMK to a very good quality lock. I hope this doesn't happen to you again!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Man 2017 was a bad year for bike owners.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. someone stole my bike last year. It was an expensive downhill bike which a friend of my gave to me. If I ever see someone riding it I will push them off it...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. u should be sad. sad for the person that took it. they didn’t earn it. what a fucking looser! i would go look for a new one to replace it. maybe that person is selling it and u will find it. they probably rode it home and ditched it somewhere

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes as you can observe, the "tweeky birds" are gathering the necessary transportation devices so they can migrate from the pawn shop to the crack shack.

16. Long time post, the real question was did you ever buy another bike ?

17. And was it a rat bike? To deceive those thieves

18. Had my yamaha r6 stolen . Glad i had ins. On it .

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I have a friend that on his like 2-5 day working he got his bike stolen.
    I think it was around $400
    He had it locked up on a bike rack but crack heads took it.
    When he went to the bike and saw it was stolen the manager of the store in front of the bike rack said she saw it happen.

20. Damn man sorry to hear that from all of you, luckily i havent had any thing stolen from me apart from those who i have let inside my circle in the past and knew me personally yet still stole from me which hurts more imo