So im planning on not using bottled nutrients.

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by 1995skywalkerog, Sep 19, 2020.

1. I apologize to the OP for allowing myself to get sidetracked by a troll.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. #22 old shol4evr, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cost me 25 dollars in soil to grow my plant. What are you spending per gram

4. He doesn't know.
    He's started 12 threads........all newbie questions that any experienced grower would know.
    Yet he gives advice on a method he's not familiar with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What are your yields? What is your space? How big did you grow your plant? Your lighting? Etc? I can grow a plant for free with a bagseed and grow it in the backyard! But that don't mean it's the best way or the most yielding! You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Too bad.

j

• Like Like x 1
  7. #28 jerry111165, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Besides the silly/ridiculous layering or using store bought soil as a base...

After looking at it again I’m just not even seeing any compost added.

Subcool's Super Soil Step-by-Step | High Times

But there are many ways to skin a cat.

peace

j

8. I just read a thread on another forum in their organics section titled.....Official Gaia Green Thread.
    It was 3 pages and every post referenced adding it to some kind of soil, compost, peat moss, or a combination. Not one of the posters is using it in coco/perlite.

I would like all of the mr canuck lovers on GC to show me a grow from start to finish using dry amendments in coco.

9. Grow space he asks lmao. Outdoor pic derp.

10. Maybe you should pay more attention to the videos you’re watching before you start with the “bro science” silliness.

Your boy is not growing in straight coco and Gaia Green amendments. Maybe you should actually pay attention to the 25% Worm Castings he is adding to the 75% Coco.

My statements were made out of many years of personal experience and were made to benefit the OP and you start with me with “bro science” comments.

Enjoy your evening.

j

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I never said I had a perfect grow, but I have grown pounds of quality bud using his method, again it is possible, just gotta do your research and learn that every plant is different and requires different things but here is a blue dream, gelato, and gorilla glue I grew using his method IMG_1761.JPG [​IMG][​IMG] IMG_1761.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Hello. Did you use the 25% worm castings?

With all due respect, this does not appear healthy at all - any ideas?

1A5B542F-5FBB-4786-931F-19B0BB5EB968.png

j