Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I make this go for another cycle?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dummymeowmeow, Jan 2, 2021.

1. I misunderstood the directions and left off the silicone cover on the infusion cycle and just used the black cover. It sat for about an hour and 30 minutes without the purple silicone cover and then about 35 minutes with it. So do you absolutely need the silicone cover for proper infusion? does it not matter or do I need to let it sit for another cycle ?

here is what that it all looks like https://ardentcannabis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/DSC09703-3-copy-1-scaled.jpg

2. if it finished the cycle on its own you should be ok.

its designed to get as hot as it needs to, then hold that temp for the designed time.

As long as you had a green light at the end, i'd only do the one cycle.

3. I think you'll be fine. The nova fx doesn't even have a cover for the silicone sleeve.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. That’s the thing. Manually ended the cycle after an hour and 30 minutes to put the cap back on and then turned it back on. I turned it off again after like 35 minutes. So just barely hitting the 2hr10mins. I read on the site that it shouldn’t be the on longer than 2 and a half hours so I turned it off manually. So the green light never ended up coming on during the infusion process.

5. Do half for another cycle and find out....

Otherwise, chefs choice! Let us know how it turns out.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Can u try what you have to find out.