Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RSO gummies with only THC?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MojoJojoFTP, Apr 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hey all. First time poster. I got these gummies because of the RSO, assuming it would either be full spectrum, or at least closer to that than just straight THC. But the label says other wise... What gives?

Attached Files:

2. I intrepret the label to mean it was made with RSO that comes from the hybrid strain Cherry Limeade.
    To make it with pure THC would make the price many times higher.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Does RSO not necessarily mean there’s going to be some CBN, CBD, CBDA, etc?

4. If there secondary metabolites or not would depend on the starting material, the solvent, and the process. Your best answer for those gummies would be from the manufacturer of them. The test results speak for themselves.

When I make medibles I typically add at least some cbd. It takes the edge off the strong sativas, making them more pleasant and provides the medical benefits of cbd. And for you, you could eat a cbd gummie with the thc gummie for a fuller experience.

5. RSO made from a particular strain will contain whatever the alcohol dissolved, and it should include all the things you mention, if they are present in the original strain.