Reclaim without iso

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Zachs_50, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Is there a way that I can get my reclaim in my rig without any alcohol? And is it smokeable

2. I've heard yes and no.

3. use the dab tool and 'scoop' it out a little at a time. slow but it works.

warm the glass enough that the reclaim gets 'runny' and let it drip out

...and yes it can be smoked, and it is even ready to be mixed with coconut oil and put into tablets..the heat has decarbed the oil and it can be ingested once mixed with a bio-available oil.

add a kick to a joint, dip the dab tool in reclaim and smear the oil on the inside of a paper and roll one up.[​IMG]

4. The thing is my rig is shaped wierdly so i would have to reach down and up with something... Would hot water work or would it still be stuck

5. do NOT use water to get reclaim out...if access is limited due to shape, then wait until you have some GRAIN ALCOHOL to get the reclaim out.

6. Just go buy some iso, its really not expensive and all pharmacies carry it. If none are open around you, just wait until tomorrow. If you are fiending then just use your dabber tool as stated above and get your fix for the night.

7. the thing is, as i stated i cant get iso and my dabber wont fit... Im looking for alternatives. Pls help!

8. There are a couple, not ideal but will work. First thing I recommend for anyone that collects reclaim is get a drop down. Most the claim will collect in the drop down making collection easier. If your piece is thin glass or china glass avoid this method. Most rigs have a male joint that the claim will collect in. You can use a torch/lighter to slowly and evenly apply heat to the out side making the glass hot and melting the claim to a runny state. You can then just poor it out. If your rig shape doesn't allow this then method #2 get the sink going as hot as possible and fill your rig up. Just fill and poor with the hot water. You need to collect the water being pored from the rig in something. All the claim that comes out will float and you can just grab a dabber and poke each floating glob to collect it. Once all collected you will need to let the oil dry as it was wet. This method will cause the claim to sizzle do to trapped moister.

9. I've heard of people using near boiling water.

10. I just use a torch and a heat glove. My rig still had s tad bit of water in it because it weirdly shaped but worked well!

11. Mine has a marble at the bottom of the joint. Heat marble and it just runs out, no sweat!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ethanol or Everclear works great. You can drink a shot and get blasted, or evaporate it and it's still smokeable.