Ready to harvest ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Humungus, Apr 7, 2021.

1. hi what type of haze are your growing ,,some hazes take a good 10/12 weeks .for course if crossed with indica it'll be a shorter time ,,,,,,mac,

2. Hey Mac , I meant there was three different phenos from blue dream seeds . You can see the haze , indica , and hybrid , each seed was different. Hope this explains it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. thanks @Humungus ....i never read ya post properly ...i suppose you could have left the more hazy plant a biut longer if you wanted to ,still its going to be a nice smoke .....mac,

4. this a learning curve for me , identifying strains sometimes is a pain , look at it this way , three different stones lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. i
    only grow one or two plants now,,but when i first grew weed i planted 6 different strains all different heights ,drove me mental lifting plants and light for them i didnot know the plants what hieght they grew too or how long they took to finish ,i had to learn quick ,,,,mac,,

6. This my 7 th grow , first two grows bag seed not to good , plants grew great but poor thc . Since then I’ve hit the mark every time with good genetics and growing multi stains of indica . This last one was a schooling in genetics , blue dream , like you said a pain in the ass with diff heights . Bruce banner in one tent and do si dos and Tropicana banana, I thought the do si would de short , but it’s growing alongside the sativa in equal height, another lesson lol . Lots of fun for us old timers

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. old timers is right mate i am 70 lol....only been growing though for 20 years(still smoking weed for over 50 years) still learning you never stop learning with growing weed,,, mac,