Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by garythat59, Feb 25, 2021.

1. My question is on tincture, i used microwave brownies in a cup.usually i decrab first. but i want to no. if i put tincture alcohol will it burn up ,or will i still get a buzz.

2. Are you saying you want to put tincture in your brownie mix and then microwave? I would just add my tincture dose
    to the cooked brownie.

3. thank you,reason i ask, cause i heard if you put alcohol in microwave,will burn it out

4. Removed. It's redundant.

• Like Like x 1

5. I agree the alcohol would quickly boil off but can't speak to what effect it would have on the potency.

• Like Like x 1
  6. i had to quit smoking,bad heart, i usually do the microwave brownie. after decrab its so much easier.

• Agree Agree x 1

7. I don't smoke either. My go to is tincture with a bit of decarbed bud in yogurt.

Attached Files:

8. take care i need to do my nightly exercise.

9. 10-4. When you get a chance, type "Another tincture thread" in the search bar for the most
    concise cannabis tincture info in the world. Psycheldelic Sam is the man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yes, sir. I do it and think that it's great. Check this out. Just squirt your tincture into the mix in the cup, stir it and nuke it. It's only about 110 seconds or so. Works for me. :sneaky:
    Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

• Like Like x 1