Q

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MIW, Feb 15, 2021.

1. i don’t think it is fair of you to say the republicans in the senate will not agree to anything the democratic majority does.
    when you look at their past behaviors and actions, they have always tried to compromise and work with the democratics. many times they have passed pointless bills to play nicely.

in contrast

the house minority leader openly said that she will not support ANYTHING trump related. after the election was over, she also said that, she did not want to give trump any kind of victory, even at the expense of the american people.

how do you explain that kind of behavior in a elected official and one of our country leaders? she didn’t want to give the other guy a victory.

2. it’s a good question. the scary part to consider is that all that, was allowed to take lace. i’m sorry but there is no way, say, a foreign army could have occupied our capital like that. for that long?? that’s fucked up! hate to admit it, but i would call that a controlled attack. before u respond. let’s both wait a few years before we criticize each other for the way we all feel about allllll of these fucked up sequence of events that have been occurring for not just the capital, but years in the making. let’s smoke a sweet haha and see what comes of it. because i am reserving all judgement

i would not be surprised if that is true. i would not be surprised if each person is brought in for specific reasons other to charge them. they are all being made the old school peep walk and are being made an example of when you ‘go against the government’.
    everyone was just ecstatic when the ‘trump staffer’ was detained and charged lol

how would i know? i read pretty much whatever i come across to read.

3. Show me some examples, bills or links or it didn't happen... As far as Pelosi assuming that was who you were referring to refusing to support anything from Trump.. Mitch Mc bragged about the same thing many times and laughed (cackled actually) you know like the Joker's evil laugh from a Batman movie... BTW, i'm no Democrat, voted independent, not for HRC2.0 Biden or the special needs orange narcissist... The Dems are way too right of center to claim to be centrists or moderates... 7 or 8 of them actually voted along with Repugs on the min. wage... They need primaried or to switch parties unless they feel they can wreak more havoc blocking their own party which is my take...

4. #104 Killerbee4323, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Gambling and child molestation and sexual assaults ain't even in the same ballpark.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. a lot of people don’t understand the importance of the primary. all of the emphasis is placed on the general election. hmm i wonder why?
    in a way, republicans, dems, even ‘independents’ don’t mater now days. the dominating party is the global elite

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. People be afraid of the Star. Trumped-up pride...

7. :huh: What? Do we live in the same country?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #108 WeedCat, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    I didn't realise it until I asked my coworker how much he's getting paid. Then I let my boss have an earful about fairness. We're still friends after all these years. I didn't take it too personally actually in the long run simply because I've been through this so many times. It's just an old fashion, comfortable, and lazy way of thinking with men. But, he wasn't a dick about it. Things are shifting but slowly.

@AugustWest - hey there friend. I re read my crap grammar and fixed it up. I also added a bit so you know. Good to be transparent especially since you liked the post. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. It goes back to supermarket tabloids and phony TV shows... In a word people are addicted to "sensationalism"... They need a high level of SHOCK FACTOR to engage interest and attention. Now regular news is about the same as Entertainment Tonight or Inside Addition... It's all designed to entertain, not inform, while ignoring news that matters to the common person. Watched this short take on Tucker Carlson today which sort of fits in imo. Also part of the trumped up "tough guy" macho trend that DT fanned the flames of fits right in with Q, Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers or whatever they are called... Basically just haters and racists going by different names with slightly different styles. This video brings it all home imo and would be sobering to these "tough guys" if they could actually see and think beyond the propaganda and concepts that blind them to reality.

• Like Like x 1
  10. "safe space" :ph34r:
    INSIDE GAB, THE ONLINE SAFE SPACE FOR FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS
    The hacked data from Gab contains 65 gigabytes of data, including 4 million Gab accounts, 31,000 groups, and 39 million posts.

"IN LATE FEBRUARY, somebody hacked Gab, an online safe space for white supremacists and other extremists. The hacker, who self-identifies as “JaXpArO and My Little Anonymous Revival Project,” exfiltrated roughly 65 gigabytes of data, including 4 million Gab accounts, 31,000 groups, and 39 million posts (over 100,000 of which were posted to private groups)."
    https://theintercept.com/2021/03/15/gab-hack-donald-trump-parler-extremists/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The Intercept Newsletter

11. maybe not.. it’s not the same
    country it was ten years ago. look at how mitch mcdonald (whatever his name is) worked alongside democrats when the republicans had the majority during obama’s term.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #112 WeedCat, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    Not really. Look how well McConnell worked with Obama when he tried to get Merrick Garland in for a Supreme Court Justice. His whole thing was to make Obama a one term president and blocked everything as it came down the pike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mitch was the #1 obstructionist during that period.
    He was even goofy enough to state that was his goal to make Obama a one term president. Through his obstructionism.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. This should be fun to watch... I think it's this Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  15. some how i have the feeling that mitch did not truly mean that. i have a feeling he was just saying that to his constitutes to make them feel better about the whole situation

16. i mean the guy sleeps next to the Chinese’s party every single night

17. since a lot of trump supporters are racist; i guess it would be fair to ask if black live matters are a racist group as well????

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. #119 svedka, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Only from a white privilege perspective imo... BLM was born out of self defense due to countless unwarranted attacks by whites... Since the LA riots in 1994 i believe it was and the video of Rodney King the exposure has been documented... Smartphones ramped that up as well, but this "police brutality" of blacks by the "blue" has always been there... We (whites) don't know how it is to walk down the street being black... We don't know how they feel with a cop car approaches or simply drives by.. Maybe they are tired of having to cringe each time they see these squad cars some even have "to protect and serve" embossed on the door... lol

Our white privilege is not having to have these thoughts when we see a cop... Not to mention how it would be to go to a job interview with say a white guy who has the confederate flag on the wall in his office... lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. wow! a lesson in white privilege coming from a white guy who idolizes an Iranian Army General.

priceless! this crap cant be made up haha. what a joke-off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1