Q

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MIW, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Why?

I've read enough to realize it's just crazy, but why do people believe it? Are we that gullible?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. You and I may not be that gullible.........but some people are.
    There are some fucked up people in this world.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. I keep saying to myself that it's too crazy for anyone to believe, yet here we are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The tales of powerful lizard creatures controlling the world have been around for many years, the Q crew just brought it to the mainstream. People are people and will grasp onto all sorts of lunacy theories that reinforce their beliefs.

The Q stuff was an easy out for sections of Trump’s fanatical supporters. It offered them an excuse as to why nothing was really changing under his presidency. They were grasping for a reason and child molesting lizard people stopping Trump introducing change/reforms offered that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. There have always been nutjobs throughout history.

Nazis
    Scientologists
    Jonestown
    Davidians
    Trumpers
    Christians
    Amway
    Radicalized muslim terrorists.
    Radicalized domestic terrorists.
    Religious cults.

Sheep can always be found.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. You could start a website today about invading aliens and have yourself a large group of devoted followers by the end of the week.

Imagine where you’d be at the end of 6 months?

The world is full of whackos just begging to belong to something.

j

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Amway? Lol

wasnt Amway cleaning products?

8. It's a pyramid scheme cult........plain and simple.
    They suck in greedy people with promises they can become rich........but the only people getting rich are the ones at the top of the pyramid........like Betsy Devos.
    They use the cleaning products as a way of making the scheme legitimate.........they don't want you to sell cleaning products........they want you to get more people to join.
    I've known 3 different couples that went bankrupt because of Amway.........one of my brothers included.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Sorry to hear that. A quick Google search shows this - “Amway and its sister companies under Alticor reported sales of $8.4 billion in 2019. Wikipedia

Jeebus.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't know, I like non child molesting lizard people, lol.

I guess these theories sound crazy because they are cray cray. But again why do people believe obviously crazy stuff?

• Like Like x 1
  11. As an excuse for why their God/Saviour (such as Trump) did jack shit.

Child molesting lizard people preventing him for implementing changes is easier for some people to swallow than the truth - they got fooled by a charlatan who promised the world and delivered jackshit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. We need to start a Church Jerry! We could be coining it this time next year with a harem of young maidens hanging on our every utterance and ready to fulfill all our earthly needs.

:judgekneel:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I don't understand why people even talk about it..
    If it didn't get so much attention from the mainstream they would be a non issue.
    I never even heard about them until I saw it on the news.

14. Talking about it brings light to the craziness.

15. And that isn't soap sales.
    Suckers have to pay a fee to join.
    They have to pay for motivational tapes.
    They have to pay for the meetings.
    They have to pay monthly for cleaning products they can't sell.
    They are told to only associate with Amway people because other people might talk in a negative way towards Amway.......that includes family members as well.
    They are told to buy a luxury car and a fancy house to show success.
    Watching anything on tv is a no no........that's time they could be spending growing their "business".
    And the christian faith is the catalyst.
    I have never known a so-called christian that wasn't materialistic and money hungry.

• Like Like x 4
  16. That's like Plant Fitness charging monthly fee on top of a yearly renewal fee!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. it's a function of the human mind. the "why" has many different reasons depending on the person's perspective of "reality" - i am what i think. i think it also involves an "aha" moment when the follower feels validated that someone with perceived authority is providing the so-called information to prove and validate that which the follower always suspected to be true and they latch on as their new hero has arrived on scene to enlighten the path.

i never buy into anonymous claims of anything. i never bought into Q as it just seemed like BS based on my reality. i think there's more value to the psychologists to understand the reasons why people did not fall for Q. i know some people that i consider to be rational, in-control, well read individuals that fell for the Q phenom, and in a couple of instances i became the focus of their ire because i shot their theories down. it's been really quite an eye-opener an another example of greed, social media manipulation, and preying on people's weaknesses.

it's human nature to fill in the blanks of the mental puzzle. we all struggle with connecting dots that often times should not be connected.

.05 worth of opine :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I got invited to one of the speels 35 years ago. I got up and walked out halfway through, I heard enough by then to know the only one getting rich was them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2

19. They are launching a new experiment to see how many dumb fucks will sign up and willingly hand over their information to the FBI.

That's Q and their best and the brightest. Flat earth crowd is on their side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. haha i couldn't agree more. recall that the Parler app was largely funded by the daughter of the Mercer family, the patriarch of same is infamously known for the theft of untold millions of FB user data via the now defunct London based company Cambridge Analytica. every single one of the Parler users have been giving their information to those same crooks as long as the Mercer's have been financing Parler. iow, the Mercer's et al didn't even have to steal the user data this time - it came to them free via user registration and by checking the "i agree to the terms of this agreement...." that no one ever reads.

just another farce and ploy to capitalize on people's emotions. think of the treasure trove of user data within a certain demographic they must be sitting on. it's got to be a WoW factor i would think.

• Like Like x 1