Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help an asthmatic pot head.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gking, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Good morning everybody,

This is a long post so please bare with me. I'm a 25 year old dude who's childhood asthma has come back with a vengeance.

As a teenager in high school I smoked joints pretty consistently (I was absolutely certain I had outgrown my asthma) and never once had an issue, however now I'm having major difficulty lighting up.

Despite my breathing troubles I continue to use because it is nothing less than a miracle for my chronic anxiety. In the two months since I've been using consistently again I've accomplished more in life than I had with several years on a nasty cocktail of prescription meds.

Currently I use either a glass pipe (which is absolute hell for me, just awful) or a 510 pen with a cartridge (better than the pipe, great portability for heading out, but not ideal). I cannot use a bong, at all, no exceptions.

Edibles are awesome except I'm terrible at guesstimating the correct dosage, and only on edibles do I ever seem to green out.

When I use socially I aim for a decent 6/10 buzz, however if I'm alone with snacks, music, and Netflix I aim for 11.5/10 stage 4 couch lock. If inhaled there is no such thing as too high.

With effective dosage modulation and ease of use for my lungs being the top priorities, in your opinion what would be the best solution for me? I'm located in Ontario Canada so legality and availability are not a problem. This is very important to me so price isn't necessarily an issue.

Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hello I'm gonna send someone your way... @BrassNwood

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. :)
    Hey Heavn.

Full time edibles is what I do. Grow my own, Shake the kief out of it and make BadKats coconut oil capsules from it.
    The recipe works with virtually any form of cannabis, Most effective, Slow to build tolerance if at all.
    Very predictable effects from a given dose. Extremely long lasting.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 Grams of Kief or Hash or powdered buds or Concentrates
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Kief-Hash 1 drop = 3mg
    Powdered buds 1 drop = 1mg

The base recipe fills 30 single zero capsules at 25 drops each.
    Full capsule of bud dust oil is 25 mg
    Same of Kief would be 75 mg.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Done with dry ice Kief here
    Triple sized batches.
    [​IMG]
    For new users I make a mess of 1 drop capsules for them to find their ideal dose.
    This is Kief so each cap is 3-4mg

Take 1 and wait 2 hours
    If not stoned
    Take 2 more and wait 2 additional hours
    If not stoned
    Take 4 more and wait 2 more hours
    If not.
    Take 8 more and.
    Continue doubling and waiting until it works.
    Now you have a baseline to start at the next time.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Maybe you should consider a dry flower vape, as an intermediate step. I purchased a Volcano vaporizer because my wife and I love to smoke joints together, but after a little it gets to her allergies, so we cycle in the Volcano. The great thing about it is the digital temperature control allows you to get all the cannabinoids without actually combusting the material, and since the vapor is contained in a balloon, you can let the vapor cool off, further decreasing irritation. It's a tabletop model though, so if you like to toke on the run, there are portable options. Best of luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Listen to @BrassNwood They are our Obiwan Kenboi when comes to learning about edibles. Much love to you, you will be alright.

• Like Like x 1