Originally thought magnesium issue

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Staypufft134469, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I got 4 plants in a modified sub cool super soil mix and growth has been stunted with a couple of other issues. First things I realized was purpling of the stocks and tips of leaves purpling I added 1tsp per gallon of Epsom salts for 3 waterings followed by a feeding of recharge little progress since noticeable growth but still an underlying problem. I am in late veg wanting to flip soon but need to fix problem beforehand.
    soil mix I used was subcools mix minus rock phosphate sweet lime and espon salts

Attached Files:

2. I'm starting to have this issue really early right now with like 2 weeks of flowering plant. I'm not really sure what's going on right now. I'm growing black mamba so it's supposed to turn black but I didn't think this was the first stage of it

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sorry wouldn't let me post a picture on the first post. But you can see the little fade in coming in Image%20(32).jpg

4. So I figured out what it was it's a Cal mag problem magnesium. If your coco ph at 5.8 and soil at 6-3 6-4.

I'm flowering so I'm ph at 6.0 with coco. But during veg 5.8 IMG_20210418_084644076.jpg