Organic Auto Night Queen, Auto Blue Mazar, Auto White Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by SinsemillaPassion, Apr 18, 2021.

1. #1 SinsemillaPassion, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    obscura1618702600737.jpg obscura1618702591945.jpg obscura1618702577641.jpg obscura1618702569504.jpg obscura1618702554373.jpg obscura1618537497788.jpg obscura1618537476825.jpg Day 36. I am proud so far. I think these girls are fucking lovely and personally I've never had plants this big in this short space of time.

Pictures took just before lights out, so they are dropping slightly to sleep, yes, they do sleep I see this every single grow. I turn off my lights manually so I see it all. Every night, it's kinda beautiful really

I fucking love growing weed, I like to grow mine organic, using nothing but bio bizz.

Seed bank, Dutch passion, only company I fuck with for my seeds

Viparspectra V900

13ltr fabric pots

All Mix soil by bio bizz

Bio bizz cal/mag root juice,
    Grow, bloom and top max

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking good @Passion012.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. How much yield do you expect? Do you expect the potency to be the same as photo period would be? I don’t know about autos from experience but I can see benefits if the yield and potency is good enough.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice.:weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. I'm hoping for around 5 oz from all three of them, maybe less, my last grow I pulled nearly 4 oz from just one plant, but her yield was XXL and these girls here are all XL

Ill be happy with any amount over three oz from all three but 5 or more would be a real treat. So far the Night Queen is still just about getting ready to spit her pre flowers out. She is fairly large already so I'm hoping I'll get a nice amount from her alone.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Obviously I want more than 5 oz and it's doable but my last grow, I got around 6oz from 3 plants. As I say their yield was XXL these are XL

• Like Like x 2
  7. You should check out Organic sinse's thread. I'll link it below. He is our leading expert on auto flowers in organic soil.
    Automatics make good Organic sinse

• Like Like x 3
  8. That part sounds pretty good, but you didn’t say anything about potency. Is their potency the same as it would be with a photoperiod strain?

• Like Like x 2
  9. @OldPothead, the potency of modern auto-flowers is the same as photo-period plants. The only differences are you can not clone them and they have a set life span. I've grown over a dozen different auto-flowers myself from several breeders and they have all been outstanding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Looking good! Nice to see some Dutch Passion strains being grown out. I was always real curious about the Mazaar strains and mixes.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3