Oregon vacation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by old pothead, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Drives me nuts California will give you slap on the wrist for the first offense with it. Was never a daily person my problem was drinking then when drunk wanting to get more fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I miss Oregon. I wake up in hell everyday. I was soooooooooooooooooooo spoiled. Wake up in the hotel. me and the wife would just go for a short walk and buy oil, wax, weed, hash, and shatter. Wake and bake and just enjoy the day. Now back in Kuntfucky Black market weed no oil hash wax or shatter. I've said it once and I'll say it again FUCK kENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You hillbilly cousin fucking bitches.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Our government is not responding to the will of the people. So they are not doing their jobs. They will take our money as pay for doing such. Im in north carolina and pretty much nazi state here. Fuck them. Getting ready for this summers grow in pot hell..

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I feel your pain my friend. It's going to take about 50 years for weed to come to the South. Because the South has always been 50 years behind.

5. Once you tasted freedom you don't want go back to slavery. Yet here I am living in the slave camp call Kentucky. I hope I can plan a trip to Illinois. almost 400 miles round trip. In Oregon just walk down to the pot store like free people. Fuck you Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Yeh, not responding like you said. Look at South Dakota. Court just threw out the legal weed the people voted in. And look at who filed the lawsuit. Cops. These effin' cops...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. its almost 800 miles to closest legal state from where i am. Could hardly be in crapier place.....good thing our government knows whats best for us.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. we are planning another trip to Portland later in the year. My wife and I agree our Portland vacation was the best time we ever had.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sound like it’s time to pick up n move

10. I was born and raised in Ky, beautiful state. If it would become legal I'd move back in a heartbeat

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. At my age now I love living in KY. What I hate about it is that 95% of the people here are for medical weed. The state Government says fuck you and the people are cool with that. Just bend over and that it up the ass and shut up about it. That's Kentucky.

12. Too old. 66 this month.

13. You definitely need to come back. You didn't even make it to the coast. At least not the coast where I am. We will get so stoned when you come back!

There are 15 dispensaries here in this tiny town. That's 15 dispensaries in a 6 mile radius.

14. We're looking at sometime in September.

15. September is the best month for weather on the coast!

16. Groovy cool.

17. two Humboldt counties one in Ca one in NV

18. Oh my bad.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. LOL you seem like your knowledgeable kind of person.
    I did know if you knew there is actually two Humboldt counties .

That's it ..