Oregon vacation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by old pothead, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Just got back from a legal state. To them it's no big deal. No long lines just people shopping for weed. What blows my mind is that republicans supposed to believe in small Government, Yet they let the Government lead them around by the nose. 95% of the people in Kentucky are for Medical weed. The people can't even vote on it. the last line in the pledge of allegiance reads liberty and justice for all. These right wing hypocrites make me sick. Stalin would be proud. So as I've said many times before FUCK KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. You said the Republicans let the government lead them by the nose, who is the government in this scenario? Since 1900 you've had 7 Republican governors and 21 Democrat governors including the present one so to me it looks like it can't be all the Republican's fault. What have the right wingers done that was hypocritical?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Because they say they are for small Government when we know that's not the truth. The Governors back in the day was ran by the KKK. I don't think they were real Democrats. Why would any Republican would be against the people for voting? This is what I mean by big Government. Let the people vote.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And maybe the Republicans aren't real Republicans but I see your point, there are more Republicans against MMJ than Democrats. I don't think you can lay the blame for drug prohibition at the feet of only one party, they are both guilty as hell.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Could not agree more. I was talking about people who call themselves Republicans not the party.

6. The politicians need to remove their heads from their collective asses and get movement on dropping marijuana from the schedule 1 list. Though the DEA would usually be the hand that deals with such a matter, it will more than likely need to be spearheaded by a president. Maybe Joe will decide to try when he wins the election. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I just don't see what's the big deal. Oregon is living in 2020. Kentucky is 1950.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I have read where Kentucky has some of the largest illegal grows in the nation. Kentucky be a beautiful state to move to and grow legal weed.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

9. Nah we do in Humboldt county. Every year more and more farms open up. The old Kmart has been bought by papa and Berkeley and now other large companies are buying abandoned sawmills.

10. The right are beginning for figure out that their state would make a ton of money that could be put to education. Someday they might actually help their Veterans by allowing them to consume Cannabis for PTSD.

• Like Like x 1
  11. "some"

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

12. Good thing about states taking power back from the federal government and choosing to legalize cannabis is u can move to a legal state and live how u want. If it’s not happening in Kentucky move.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm too old to move.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 20200917_170021.jpg

15. Well I just used the last of my hash and shatter I got in Oregon. FUCK YOU CUNTFUCKY.

16. So let me get this straight. If I go in my back yard and fire up a fatty I'm breaking the law. Fuck you hillbilly cousin fuckers. I would love it if they want to leave to Union again. I would help them pack.

17. Yep and if you grow a couple of plants or sell that fatty then you get locked up with rapist, murderers, and child molesters. Sorry I know your pain having spent over half my life in the South but it just sucks and it’s not going to change until there is a significant shift in voting demographics. It is a shame too because the state could really use better leadership for a number of reasons.

Im in Colorado instead of Oregon but yes cannabis is no big deal for the most part. We still have people that don’t want it around but they aren’t loosing their minds or anything.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I heard someone on TV here in Kentucky compare weed to meth. Also they were saying that kids would get hooked on it. first of all a weed dealer doesn't ask a ID. I had to show my ID in the weed store and I'm 65. So you see what we are up against. When we have pot stores in KY I'm be in the great bong in the sky.

19. I can tell you from my fucked up past they are absolutely not alike at all. If anything weed calms your thoughts and the other basically makes your brain go fucking nuts. Fucking disgusting drug your body will almost immediately begin detoxing it's that shitty.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. we both know this but some of these hillbillies don't. what really fucks me up is the fact over 90% of the people are for medical weed. :bang: