New Datacenter Bug Tracking

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Lizard King, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Hello All,

We moved to a new datacenter to offer faster loading times. I rebuilded the search index and did a quick a at 5 am :D
    Will head to bed now and will check this thread first thing when I wake up to see if there are any issues reported and work on them if there are any.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bro... you're serious? That sounds like a lot of heavy work, done? Seriously? Much kudos. That's a feat, no hiccups along the way?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great to have the city open back up. What’s new?

4. * I’m having trouble viewing pictures in threads

• Like Like x 1
  5. It is what it is, this forum is like my child :) I can't let it stay in a faulty state :)

Will check this now

6. There are no new features, we just weren't happy with our datacenter. We requested server updates which Rackspace failed to deliver twice. The previous servers reached their age limit and we decided to move to a new datacenter for better servers. Also, it was time to bring the City to USA location so the latency you guys face can be reduced to minimal and achieve faster loading times.

But for the second period of 2021, i am hoping to receive approvals for my forum upgrade project. We want to improve the forums a bit as we didn't push new features for some time.

Checked attachments path , looked correct. Running a maintenance task in the backend to correct this issue.

• Like Like x 4
  7. hi There @Lizard King still cant load pictures ,,hope you can sort it out ,,still these do thing happen ,,luck ,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  8. We are working on that atm , debugging what is causing as we speak ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. yea its a bind when changing services ,,,a site a used to be on had lots of trouble when changing thing ,,you;l get therein the end ,,,,,thanks for you working it out ,,,mac.

10. Trust me , I fit that blind man thing perfect loool just had to get my glass's replaced 10 days ago :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Image upload issue seems resolved now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. There maybe some other issues that we missed during QA session, if you feel you faced a bug please don't hesitate to mention so we can investigate further.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hi @Lizard King ...seems uploads are back but some pictures that have been uploaded recently still dont show ,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can you link me any so I can check

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I just triggered thumbnail generation again, it shall take 5-6 hours to complete , will keep you all informed when it is done so we can check further.

16. Looks like no pictures I uploaded since Jan14th made it.
    Stuff older then that looks ok so far. Still digging.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. I will check with rest of the team if they correctly completed the full image sync. As before we did enable the forum, that confirmation was actually done but looks like I may have to double-check that myself. All the data is in tact, no need to worry, it may just take up to 24 hours for all to be corrected.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Woah wait what, servers are US based now? U sure that's a good idea?

• Like Like x 1