Need help with pill/oil problem

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BongBeast, Aug 24, 2009.

1. So I made thc pills using about 3 grams following the guide on this site. I dont know if i did it wrong or what but they do nothing. I made 13 using 3 grams and ate 4 of them at once which was like a gram and I felt nothing. I know i didnt burn the weed. Its brownish like its supposed to be but now i want to empty the pills and vape or smoke the weed but im wondering now, is the thc dissolved in the oil? I was gunna try separating the oil from the weed using a coffee filter and blowdryer but if the weed is useless abd the oil has the thc, woyld it be safe to smoke or vape the weed with the oil? I dont no what the fuck to do with my grinded weed in olive oil! Any ideas or knowledge would help..

2. Damn I made those things once and like you said they don't work. I wouldn't smoke it now, you might as well just pop all the pills you have left and hope to get stoned. Good luck

3. I'll use that as a last resort cus if a gram did nothing then you multiply that by the 2 grams i have left, it equals nothing. If the oil burns at a higher temperature than the weed then maybe ill vape it byt i dont wanna do that cus it might mesd my vape up.. Ill wait to see if others have any ideas and if not then i'll separate it like i said, with a blowdryer and coffee filter but im just worried the thc got absorbed in the oil but im not sure so if anyone knows exactly where the thc is that would help. the weed is brown so ya think thats the thc burnin out or some other chemical?...