Need help, has anyone seen this before

Discussion in 'Security' started by Shotgun813, Oct 15, 2020.

1. My girlfriend's first grow and this plant is looking rough. It's a Jack Herer. 20201014_225946.jpg 20201014_225936.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. DWC?
    What's the vpd?humidity and temp?

Only time I ever had my plants looking funky during seedling to early veg and without any display of deficiencies/water issues..was when my humidity wasn't ideal or I was underfeeding.

You need to give GC way more environmental details to help you.
    Nutrient kind and doses
    pH(and how its changed)
    Ppm(and how its changed)
    Humidity
    Air temp
    Water temp
    Light height
    Light kind
    Water level(and how its changed)
    General setup info maybe like tent size, air exchange, wind, water type etc .

The more conditions you make ideal in your grow, the more efficient you'll find the problem.

Still looks good color/stature-wise, so no need to freak yet
    Have fun :D gl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Humidity has been 55-65% on average
    Water temperature is 74 degrees (with hydrguard)
    Fox farm grow big hydro and big bloom
    Ph has 5.9-6.1
    Light height is about 12 inches
    2 vivosun 300 watt and 4 30 watt led bulbs ,4 17 watt led bulbs on the sides. Water level hasn't changed much since we started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sorry I forgot to tell you there are 2 that was planted in hydroponics the same day about 3 weeks ago. The other one is super silver haze which that is kicking ass, we have a 6" vivosun carbon filter and a 8" duct fan pulling air out the tent with a passive air intake hole on the side

• Like Like x 1
  5. pH is my first guess as to possible problems. Check the root structure to make sure everything is healthy.

Maybe it's just a genetic deviation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. We have been suspicious that maybe the genetics is off because at first we wasn't that careful about where we purchased from. Like some of the beans would come in little zippy bags and the current ones were in more protective containers.

7. If it is an abnormality there will probably not be a problem with it in the end. I've had weird genetic quirks before that show up in the early stages of growth. It's possible it could lead to some undesirable qualities, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Don't breed that one is all.

8. Looks ok to me... probably just having a moment. If anything lower your PH to 5.5 and try not to go over 6. Other than that looking good. If it ain't broke don't fix it ✌ good luck