Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice for hash oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JessMill420, Apr 30, 2021.

1. So I made tincture with a fifth of everclear and almost 4 ounces... let it sit a month so it would be strong. I decided to make sugar with it... made some kool aid and now there is hash oil all over the inside of the juice container I used... what could I do with it so I don’t waste it? And the kool aid is AMAZING btw

2. More ever clear as a solvent to clean off the residual cannabinoids.
    Cooking oil will work too. Both / either will suspend the remaining goodness.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. You'd do better using your sugar in items that are too thick for the oil to quickly separate. Stuff like smoothies.

4. Thanks! But I think I’ll make some muffins with my butter and put the sugar on top. lol. I like to use the sugar with some Citric acid to roll my gummies in when I take them out the mold. I’m just trying to think of a way to use the oil that is stuck on the side of this plastic container because it’s a lot to go to waste

5. I doubt there's enough to worry over but to not waste it you could wipe it off and eat it or like Brass says, wash the oil off the glass with Everclear and drink it. Do that when you take another dose because taken by itself there's not going to be enough to feel