Need a look over for my first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BrownieFarms, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Hey, hope y’all are having a nice afternoon. So I recently decided I was fed up paying for weed and decided to grow it, I tend to be an over-thinker and tend to forget the obvious sometimes because of it, here is my list of supplies I have gathered. Any input would be awesome if I forgot anything.
    Growing:
    Vivosun 2x4x60 tent
    Hlg 260 v2 rspec
    Air infinity T4 fan, hose, charcoal filter and clamps
    Air infinity 4” intake fan
    Digital timer
    Circulation fan
    5 gallon pots
    Nursery pots
    Pesticide pump sprayer (for watering)
    Spray bottles (watering seedlings)
    Garden ties for training
    Plant saucers
    Trimming shears
    Pruning shears
    Jewelers loupe
    Ph meter
    Digital scale
    Trim bin, mini thermometer/hydro, mason jars, 90%alcohol and medical gloves for harvesting.

Don’t have my master list in front of me but I believe that’s it. Let me know if anything important is missing. I already have seeds, soil (Build a Soil 3.0) tent and both fans.

2. What medium and nutrients you gonna use.

3. I am gonna be using Build A Soil light recipe until transplant and then transplant into Build A Soil potting soil v3.0, I was told no nutes would be needed just water when dry

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pretty sure you will need to feed nutrients at some point. I’ve done a fair amount of research and don’t believe any medium can support a plant from start to finish. I could be wrong, but something to be mindful of and keep an eye on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum