My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Freeze dry fresh select product, kief/bubble(choices on method) and then press at low temps- most beautiful stuff I know of. Some peeps rec make bubble first and rinse well with clean water.
    I still need the freeze drier.. one day. long road with all the pieces of infrastructure. Pressing, however the heat turns it darker, even low unless you refine what your pressing first, albeit, bubble/kief. So wet or dry. Some people really like being able to wash their trichrome..
    However kief pressed to an oil is nice but hard to deal with.
    I like bubble..
    I gotta get some ice....
    Lol
    And bring out the press...
    Amber oils are still dank as fuck.
    However for the light white batters gotta do freeze drier with all your steps of drying, from what I understand. Keep that oxygen out of your equation, and drying time as quick as possible.
    One day I will have 2600 to spend on it...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I have some health issues that come back time to time, like every 10 minutes. Kinda don't talk about it too much.

Hey bro, I think your plant looks great, but ... well, when I first saw it, I was like ew its all yellow, but then I realized that you are taking pictures under like 3000K CT, so I DL'd the pic and filtered it and yea. I DL'd some freeware called Paint.Net and simply open the picture, then hit autofilter, and then save it. Check out the difference
    4E66A74E-3A3D-4D8F-91EC-50E068E305B2.jpeg

lovely :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Thanks bro yeah I do be highly disappointed at most of the smoke I have to pay for because it's never what I like at all and if I do it's mostly rare . I have been growing steady for the last 7 years besides the the 2 times shit out of my hands stopped me.

Damn bro I my last 2 weeks were crazy

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yes sir I had a nice lump of Ultimate Warrior this morning in my blunt

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Noooiiccceee I found 11 new ladies and around the same in males but I actually think I'm going to have to many males this run that usually

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  6. I don't know yet I have 3 more Runtz crosses from him as well I was going to pop my Runtz V.2 but might go with the Boo Glue because I am trying to make the ultimate glue cross

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 6

7. PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Right I love bubble and I made dry ice hash and I also made Ever Clear wash hash as well. I can't wait so I can get me a killa press myself

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 6
  9. Noooiiccceee

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  10. Shhhhhh don't tell

Course the miracle will be if my dad doesn't keep them and sends them to me lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. Well I just did shaking my dumbass head I just couldn't pass it up

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lol well,i told my dad they was on the way to his house. I got the ohhh yeah. I said hold it they are auto. All auto you don't want that. He was like all. Yes! Mofo so knock it off. Then i had to lure him back to happiness with maybe I'll send him something. Send him some royal queens bs just to be an ahole lol

Crazy mofo

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. My people, I like your style lol.
    So right man, to make it correctly and safely is a pretty huge investment, imo, not necessarily the money aspect but the investment of time to commit to learning and honing the craft. Still, the money is also a decent chunk to shell out one time for a hobby. I thought my other hobbies were expensive (books and genealogy) but not so much after taking up growing lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sorry bro, I understand, I wish you relief.
    Lol dude you’re right, I had to get a new phone and it has a different camera that took some adjusting to (I still like to figure shit out in my own without reading instructions lol, set in my old man ways even though sometimes it takes longer). I used to use the flash on my old phone to counter the weird yellow those boards put off and it actually worked really well, gave a way more accurate depiction of color albeit still a bit light. I finally figured out my new flash:
    B7057C14-1D04-4476-9725-2678A79D4286.jpeg

11198270-DBA3-476F-863F-115BB5D70A10.jpeg

Thanks so much for taking the time to mend my shitty photo, I think it looks nicer than the plant does in real life.

I’ve been on quarantine due to an exposure in one of my kids classes, so far so good but a bit down spirits lately so not checked in much. I hope everyone had an amazing 420.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I believe it man, I still prefer my own over the dispensaries and it feels weird spending so much money on a plant. I don’t think my state will go beyond medical at any point soon so I’m going to need to expand a little bit. The old lady wants to remortgage the house so I’m thinks it will need to be after that.
    Shit I’ve been at it over a year and a half maybe closer to two but took a few stops due to hiccups and setbacks, I need to do better lol.
    Sounds awesome, I’ve been taking the tiny crumbs and putting them under the keif on my bowls it works really well. The shit I have smells like body odor or something tbh it’s GMO it’s weird but good lol.
    Shit 11 ladies is a nice little harem, you going to make some killer crosses?
    Damn man you’re stacked you’ve got some tough choices to make but everything sounds really good so you can’t go wrong.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Watered in like 1.25-1.5 Tbsp of Craft Blend this morning. I’ve never had a plant look so healthy tbh at least I don’t think so but also my memory is fucked so who knows. I know I’ve slacked on training but I’m getting pretty good light penetration so I’m okay with it, I’ll bend the branches a bit when the new pack of pipe cleaners arrives.
    Gave a nice stem rub and WOW. Earthy gassy grapes, it’s phenomenal and I’m really excited to see how it develops.
    5D9D5D55-E50F-4FCC-802A-C16383096EF1.jpeg D857E53D-A701-434F-99A5-B353D2D3E5CF.jpeg 287829FC-E856-4F91-BEDE-730E4B420883.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Morning yo

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  18. I need some Kraft Blend myself

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  19. Good morning bro, how's your day going?

• Like Like x 5
  20. I hadn't opened the bag in so long I forgot what it smells like, smells like shit plants like to eat lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2