My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Oh now that sucks

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Man do true.
    Males I have found 8 so far and I'm going to keep them around

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sweet as...
    You know it!
    Looking forward to this winter seed survey indoor, get to test out the gear from the year in side by side situation!!!
    It's gonna be Soo dope.
    Been thinking about weather to bring in new or do a year of solidification come 2022, definitely something alluring to making a solid seed crop I could run some SOGs with, maybe progress and look at making some F3s of my favorites.
    Just upgraded water system today, moving twenty gals with 2k gph sumps now rather than lifting five gals with 1k pond pumps! My back is already thanking me..

• Like Like x 5
  4. Dude yeah the Duncan yo-yos I remember those too, I was lousy at it but it was fun to walk the dog and try to cats cradle, etc...I might have to buy a few and show my kids what’s up lol.
    Happy to hear your NL is almost ready to collect, it sounds exciting and a little dangerous playing the breeding/chucking game, I would probably cross contaminate everything tbh.

Thanks bro, it was weird to be without a phone for like five days and I’m a weirdo so I never use the household computers/iPads etc...for this type of thing so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with you all.
    Dude I’m loving the medical pot. I’ve seen so many negative things about dispensary weed but I’ve been happy with every purchase and have found weed that’s better than any I’ve had before. From the hype to the solid old school to the new in-state bred crosses, all been amazing. Things can improve (pricing/availability) but the smoke is killer.

I’m going to be playing big catch up on my followed threads tonight so RIP everyone’s notifications.
    Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG:
    5E09FED3-801F-4EDA-9A3C-A828C9F43CB7.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lol.
    That nigerian sunshine gsog looking good man. Love her color and hue.
    I am open pollinating, everything is getting da pollen, I like A LOT of seed for play. Got enough weed for days, I rather have girls to select from and do full trays, than this crack five or ten game.
    Really so depends on where you live for the dispensary game.
    Here we have over 43 dispensaries in our town.. it's thiiiickkkkk.. literally almost every corner seems to have one, or ad for the closest.
    The good ones stick around and are pretty noticable, reputable. I don't buy weed from them but their dabs are something I can't make at the same level. No rotary still... So I mainly use them as to what I may want to grow next.. they're my testers for strains. Lmao. Check out dispo for any new stuff, seems wise as it is close.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Thank you bro, much appreciated she’s a tester from a fella on another forum so I’m glad she’s going along nicely. Not much to say about smell yet but we’ll see what happens in flower, Nigerian isn’t exactly the terpiest weed from my understanding so I’m not concerned.
    Lol nice one, I think I would do the same if I had a good surplus of smoke and a bit more legal security.
    Dude that’s crazy, I’ve got a few within an hour but that’s it. I use it to test strains too and to cross some off the bucket list and now as a crutch for between harvests lol.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 97E6946A-BD72-4A95-A2DC-7E5F8E1F1C76.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. I think I’m going to give hydro a whirl

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Come, join the salt side.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ewwwwwwwww

I mean you'll be back

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Lol oh I’m not done with soil, I’m going to build another batch and let it cook an entire cycle while I try this out one time. Going to add bokashi and more frass and this time, possibly a wee bit more crustacean meal or langbeinite.
    I love to try new things and the best way to do that is impulsively lol.
    One plant setup in my 2x4, I want this to be my jar filler run lol I want to see if the myths about differences/organic vs. salt are even tangible (besides yield I think). Plus it’s fun now that I’ve got lots of downtime and a med card for emergencies.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Oh, i knew this Friday was going to be sweet :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Oh i think you should definitely try it. If one has interest they should. I learned really quick looking into it i had no desire for it. I got bored and was like I'm way to lazy for this. Lol I'm honest with myself.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I agree, I don’t like looking back at “I should’ve...” or “why didn’t I...” or whatever so I just do. I’m also a lazy gardener but feel energized when I think about this project so I’m full steam ahead for now, still at least ten weeks before I can set anything up in the tent though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Rad, sounds like a great learning experience. Both can be great, and it's good to figure out what style resonates with your life. Theres good and bad aspects of each.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Well I went to the dispensary not to far from my job and I was very disappointed never again IMG_20210408_141105802.jpg IMG_20210408_223134439.jpg IMG_20210408_223203534.jpg IMG_20210408_224204029.jpg IMG_20210408_224120950.jpg IMG_20210408_224244927.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Yeah that's what I always done at dispensaries is get concentrates. They'll buy bullshit and sell it as top shelf especially the ones that sells prepackaged

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  18. Noóooooooooo

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Right

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sorry to hear that bro, the weed looks nice too but definitely not at all like what you grow. I guess that’s a perk of being a bad grower every other weed is great lol. I notice the labels are different from the ones I get here do they give you any information about terpenes or anything?
    I just got back from the store myself to hit a nice sale and stock on a strain I like, the African Thai sold out already of course but here it is:
    9BE1053F-1157-4850-9B3B-D3F242F81783.jpeg
    Green Line OG popcorn:
    B02DBFA2-D6F8-43A7-ABD1-25BF9E9FDAE0.jpeg
    I don’t think mine looks any better than yours but I really like these strains, I grabbed the Katsu Bubba x pre 98 Bubba again tonight because it tastes and smells like a candied plum no shit it’s amazing, grabbed a little concentrate but my nectar collector broke so will have to go out for a new one or a rig tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2