March 2016 upgrade of forum software - bug and issue reporting

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by Superjoint, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Blades of Grasscity,

Please report all bugs and issues you encounter, here in this dedicated forum, so our tech team can act quickly and in an agile manner on all problems that are still here.

We thank you for your patience and trust in us. Migrations of this scale are never easy, so any help we can get from you boys and girls to pinpoint any open issues, is greatly appreciated!

Superjoint and the Grassciy Forums Team

• Like Like x 2
  2. it wont keep me logged in(yes the box is ticked)

• Like Like x 1
  3. noted and we will be monitoring it, we are thinking this is related to an SSL issue

4. Please make a new thread in this forum for each issue. I think it will be a better way to keep up with the issues. I'm afraid they will get lost in one thread.
    Thanks! :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. What she said :goodnight:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Also, please provide as much information as possible when reporting an issue such as operating system, browser, desktop, mobile, etc...because any and all info can be crucial in detecting the source of the issue. Thanks again. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please look through the threads in this forum to see if someone has already posted about the same thing you are going to post about. If they have, please post in the thread that is already posted. If not, please go ahead and post a new thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.