Manscaping, yes or no?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blackleaf28, Jul 3, 2012.

1. #61 blackleaf28, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    [quote name='"ZiggyNugs"']Yeah Lady Friends!!!:rolleyes: I figured this out years ago and could careless what other guys do to there own balls/dick... do you find it normal to discuss ball shaving on an internet forum... Maybe this forum is real life social outlet...

This is not normal guy talk, guys would rather know about another region but just my opinion... I snooped and the last thread proved everything... WEIRD MAN!!![/quote]

ziggy, Which conservative backwater state are you from, how many times a day do you fantasize about mitt romney telling your wife to get back in the kitchen, and seriously how old are you..?

you wont get that respect we were talking about you earning in the last thread when you act like an inbred illmannered old coot.

edit: the thing i dont find normal is that after recently joining gc, the only posts you have are on my dick/balls shaving page.. Seems you have a certain fascination with the subject after all? its perfectly natural, i understand

2. If the chick is legit she´s down to multi task and floss... She has to go down beyond 3.5 inches to accomplish that though... I could careless if my friends keep it new born or trimmed...

3. #63 ZiggyNugs, Jul 6, 2012

WOW i´m out to earn respect from some kids on his moms computer... Dude, I´m 30 years old... Been to Amsterdam twice, Jamaica, lived out west and now live in Pennsylvania which is very conservative UNLIKE ME... I´ve been exposed to the real world and I´m very open minded but this thread somewhat different... You took a 15 yr old shot at me after my post last night ... So I came back with a child like post for you...

I´m sure your a real world traveler... I will wait for your swift response... :hello:

Now you wouldnt answer your age last night and what might that be... also where do you live...

4. [quote name='"ZiggyNugs"']

WOW i´m out to earn respect from some kids on his moms computer... Dude, I´m 30 years old... Been to Amsterdam twice, Jamaica, lived out west and now live in Pennsylvania which is very conservative UNLIKE ME... I´ve been exposed to the real world and I´m very open minded but this thread somewhat different... You took a 15 yr old shot at me after my post last night ... So I came back with a child like post for you...

I´m sure your a real world traveler... I will wait for your swift response... :hello:[/quote]

i guess you are out to earn respect from someone you believe is a little kid on his moms computer.. Didnt need your life story bro

5. yeah life story... Ouch!! So how old are you really

6. #66 blackleaf28, Jul 6, 2012
    Knew you didnt have the testicular fortitude to admit where youre from and why youve joined gc and only posted in dick shaving pages.. I see what you did there

dont be bashful if youre hoping to find a little kid to do things with, just know that gc is not the right website for that

might be the most circumspect way ive ever seen someone try to find little boys to fool around with..

7. thread now open for rerailing

8. admit where I´m from... Grew up in Arlington, Texas moved to Grand Junction about 20 and lived in PA for 2 years... BTW smoking weed doesn´t make you cool neither does 200 internet posts and you are one WEIRD CAT! Like i stated I could careless what any other MAN does with his junk to satisfy his Lady Friend...

9. Where have you lived your entire life or has mom moved a few times...

10. [dont be bashful if youre hoping to find a little kid to do things with, just know that gc is not the right website for that

I´m sure you know all about it...

11. [quote name='"ZiggyNugs"']

admit where I´m from... Grew up in Arlington, Texas moved to Grand Junction about 20 and lived in PA for 2 years... BTW smoking weed doesn´t make you cool neither does 200 internet posts and you are one WEIRD CAT! Like i stated I could careless what any other MAN does with his junk to satisfy his Lady Friend...[/quote]

^cool i can dig it

21 years old, norcal born and raised, smoke weed cause its relaxing and helps me sleep, like everyone i first started to be cool, but the novelty wore off a long time ago and i still love it. dont mind what people do to their balls one way or another but its interesting to see that so many other people are in the same boat, first time trimmer at 15 cause my then girlfriend only wanted a mouthful of one thing and it wasnt hair. i think it shows a little respect to the ladies doing you the one sided favor but im sure therer plenty who would go down on a lions mane too

12. Little late for insults, weve already patched things up here. Now lets rerail or let the thread die, either way

13. dude idk if im the only one but i clean shave everything off haha. so much more comfortable imo

14. interesting...

15. I just shave my pubes usually, makes it look better than a huge forrest.

16. #76 ZiggyNugs, Jul 6, 2012
    I tend to trimm mine up = high and tight::: or if I get a wild hair up my ass i will expose it by going bald aka attention getter, BUT I always leave the taint and butthole region all natural aka strickly business look... I love the feel of it! :love: Shape up or ship out!!!

:hello:

PS the taint and rim regions are the hardest ones to hit with accuracy but you can always ask your lady friends for assistance...

If that doesn´t give me street cred nothing will!!!!

17. ^^^yea I tried shaving the taint area, ended up cutting my gooch left a little nick....never again.

18. I give it a transitional blend.

19. I love getting my balls sucked and would get the nature trail done first. But I clean my balls pretty good so ass I would shave first or anything near plus I like watching hos pull my pubes out their mouth it amuses me

20. dude i fuckin died laughing...maybe im just fuckin ripped!!!:hello: