Manscaping, yes or no?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blackleaf28, Jul 3, 2012.

1. if so, how much? all the way or trimmed?

i do cause i think a thicket of pubes is gross, but i usually keep a 5 o clock shadow

plus it makes my cock look more significant

curious to see opinions on this

2. I have a mohawk down below :metal:

3. I trim my balls. When I started getting a little buff I trimmed my armpits a little bit, but I still have hair there. That's really about it.

4. haha mohawk sweet..am gonna try that
    loool vaghawk =D

5. [quote name='"Durb"']I have a mohawk down below :metal:[/quote]

do you keep it gelled up?

6. Lol. A vaghawk is basically a landing strip right though?

I HATE when a guy shaves it completely bald because first of all I want my men to be the way men are supposed to be... hairy. And second, when the hair starts growing back and its all short and stubbly it rubs my clit and that feels horrible! It makes me not even want to have sex.

Just trim it so its not a fucking jungle and that's good.

7. [quote name='"shestones17"']

I HATE when a guy shaves it completely bald because first of all I want my men to be the way men are supposed to be... hairy. And second, when the hair starts growing back and its all short and stubbly it rubs my clit and that feels horrible! It makes me not even want to have sex.

Just trim it so its not a fucking jungle and that's good.[/quote]

It's like..puberty all over again when it's like that haha gotta trim and that's it.

8. When I feel like it's too much, I'll cut it all down to about an inch. Still not sure what I should do to my balls every time.

9. I haven't trimmed my pubes in a while.But my pubes are curly and don't get to bushy, now my ass could use some trimming.

10. Trim yes, wax if your brave enough. It makes your cawk look so much bigger :ey:

11. I trim and use scissors to keep my pits from getting out of hand lol. I just need a way to take care of ass hair lolol.

12. Interesting fact.

Your autopsy will record the state of your pubes when you die and literally describe it.

I have a lung disease from mold, so as I was reading about Brittany Murphey's death as well as her husband a few months later from mold, her autopsy described her "landing strip" in graphic detail.

I made a mental note to do something unique with my pubes at the end....

13. Trim pubes, clean shave balls.

14. design in the upper region. bald shaft and balls and ass crack

15. Trim the pubes and clean shaved shaft/balls.

Not only does it feel nice it makes your dick look bigger. Personally I don't think chicks are attracted to fully shaved pubic regions and the regrowth looks wierd and is itchy as hell.

16. I dont shave, i pluck the hairs. I hate the regrowth itch.

17. How are all you guys putting a razor to your balls?
    That shit is dangerous.

18. [quote name='"ALTER EG0"']Trim pubes, clean shave balls.[/quote]

This. Girls don't wanna put your sack in their mouth if it's hairy. Gotta clean shave the nads