Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making RSO from tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iamme, Mar 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. #1 iamme, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    I have made and tested a still used for making RSO from a cannabis tincture. The still removes the alcohol solvent from the tincture leaving RSO. You can reuse the alcohol for your next batch :)

Here is the Youtube link:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I admire your ingenuity.
    For the lazier among us, something like this works well for large batches.
    The Lowest Price And High Quality Alembic Distiller Alcohol Distiller - Buy Alembic Distiller,Alembic Distiller,Alembic Distiller Product on Alibaba.com
    This appears to be the same thing as the more expensive Green Oil Machine.

3. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Or just visit my thread on RSO.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Recovered Alcohol.

BNW

4. Large scale, very nice. I am not sure about the open flame it looks like you are using though. I usually make my tincture in pint batches with one ounce herb, I add 2 sticks of butter to the RSO result and use that for edibles.

5. The electric hot plate wasn't enough heat and working outside I don't worry to much as there is a steady 3mph breeze in the yard. No chance of vapor buildup. I've been recovering with this setup a while now.

Coconut oil or MCT hits in half the time butter and all other cooking oils take.
    1/6th Lecithin raises the Bioavailability and doubles the bang per mg used IME.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Use this basic recipe to make your RSO then add it to the oil your edible calls for.
    It'll really step up your game.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Learned it here and haven't found anything near as good.

BNW